Viper poll over on the Corvette Forum........

NatRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love this quote... :smirk:

I think they're all ugly, but the SRT-10 is the best of them. Ever seen a far-away shot of a GTS? The thing looks so horribly disproportionate that it's silly. RT/10 looks plain stupid. Guess that leaves the choice to be the SRT-10, which I don't like either.

And I have to agree 100% with the results so far. The GTS Viper is the best looking of them all. :2tu:

My username at the Corvette forum is WickedV10. :headbang:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked the response from Valleyboy:
The RT10 is the most worst looking exotic car I've ever seen
Who learnt him his english? :confused: :confused:

JDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some folk like dem ugly arrh-Tees...

I just want to know what all the GTS guys do when the whether's nice?

On the other hand, I suppose I should park when I want to see the sights... is that why I see so many RT's on WreckedExotics.com? RT's are for show and GTS's for go? :2tu:

ChrisXoxide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the days I can get the top off the RT10, I prefer the car much over a GTS.

Right now though, in this cold Philadelphia weather, I'm kicking myself.

GTS is 3 times better than RT/10 with hard top on.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing that got me is how few of the Corvette weenies had anything to do with cars in their avatars :confused: .....it was all flags, school logos and non-car-stuff. The commitment to their marque (or lack thereof) speaks volumes.....

Mopar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing that got me is how few of the Corvette weenies had anything to do with cars in their avatars :confused: .....it was all flags, school logos and non-car-stuff. The commitment to their marque (or lack thereof) speaks volumes.....

So if their avatar doesn't contain their car they are not devoted owners?? :confused:

Interesting logic........ :rolleyes:

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bwaaahaahaahaahaa :rolleyes:

NatRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

This could quite possibly be the most rediculous thing I've ever read on the internet. :rolleyes:

Big Medicine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Fascinating to me that C5 owners whined about "snow performance" when judging their vettes tires. Can you imagine Viper owners doing that? That demographic gulf illustrates another difference between these two sports cars. When a majority of Corvettes come with automatics and the owners talk about snow performance, the mantle "America's sports car" has clearly been passed to the Viper."

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crap, it's down to 71%.

Right now the clownshoe is only 50 percentage points up on the flattened peanutbutter & jelly car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi