VIPER Ring...Thanks Jerry DeYoung:)

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, several years ago when I bought my new 98 RT/10 and began searching the internet for anything Viper related I remembered seeing a Viper ring. I believe it was on the California Region website, and it was a special ring for a VOI. I always liked it and thought that the ring was really nice (I love jewelry almost as much as I love cars
laugh.gif
).
I recently contacted Jerry DeYoung about having a ring made. He was so wonderful, and just couldn't do enough for me, no matter what my request, he would make it happen. We communicated through e-mail...many times. I wanted a few things, I wanted the new snake logo, I wanted the larger size, and I wanted it in 18kt gold. It meant making a completely new wax mold for my ring size, which Jerry had done for me, and e-mailed me pictures of. So, I received the ring last week and it is so beautiful. The workmanship is superior, and I mean superior. I am so pleased with it, it is perfect. Thank you so much for all that you did for me
smile.gif

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Laura

I'm glad you liked your ring. I thought it turned out great. Thank you for helping the Central California Region in our fund raising.

Jerry

OP
OP
V

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Venom 2K:
Laura

Thank you for helping the Central California Region in our fund raising.

Jerry

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
My pleasure
smile.gif

OP
OP
V

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VIPR GTS:
OK Laura, let the rest of us see what it looks like, more sales for Central California funds maybe.
Tony

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi Tony!!!!
bounce.gif

How have you been?? If I could, I would gladly post a picture, although I think the picture would not do it proper justice. But, Jerry may be able to post one for me
smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire