Viper(s) vs Cobra svt vid (who's viper is it?)

HOLD TYTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Viper(s) vs Cobra svt vid (who\'s viper is it?)

the silver viper is yours truly , the blue and white is none other than paolo. To say that you own a viper and drive 55 is BS. Like PC says, Drive it like you stole it. AS far as the mustang goes, it will do every bit of it. Lined up a 500hp svt with a friends gallardo - door to door from 60-160. Oh, And if you're ever in Chicago, stay off the highways around 3am.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

the silver viper is yours truly , the blue and white is none other than paolo. To say that you own a viper and drive 55 is BS. Like PC says, Drive it like you stole it. AS far as the mustang goes, it will do every bit of it. Lined up a 500hp svt with a friends gallardo - door to door from 60-160. Oh, And if you're ever in Chicago, stay off the highways around 3am.

Aliens landed near Chicago 3am... realized there was no intelligent life on this planet, and left. :D

HOLD TYTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Warfang - I think you're own words here are best ``I sound like a 32yr old fogie. ''

Maybe in another 2 years I'll share your opinions. Hell, maybe in another 6 months you'll be able to add another 300+ posts. Your's truly, burger flipper.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

sorry... never did that, never did drugs, and never hit a nun over the head with a bat so I can steal her coinpurse... at least that's what I told the judge :D

I'm far from innocent though. I have driven over the limit, at times 20+ over the limit, but never a reckless regard for other cars... weaving through traffic with ricer in tow. Usually just a straigh stretch with no cars in sight.

Hididly ** fellow goody two shoes neighbor. They picked the wrong Pope. It should have been you....

The very fact that you drive a Viper shows you have a reckless regard for other cars performance :D

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hididly ** fellow goody two shoes neighbor. They picked the wrong Pope. It should have been you....

The very fact that you drive a Viper shows you have a reckless regard for other cars performance :D

You mean a reckless DISregard. For other performance car, that is true. For innocent people, it is not. Nor do I have a careless disregard for myself.

There are no saints here... just some who are dumber than others. There is a difference between risking your own life and risking innocent lives.

On a conciliatory note, if you're going to be reckless, at least win doing it. Hats off for thoroughly kicking his @$$ :D

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That silver Viper OWNED and the Mustnag seemed to slow down race after race. It barely was beat by the B&W the first race and got walked on the last.

Thanks for sharing.

And nice shifting in the silver car!

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wow where have I been? I just got off of my burger flipping job, lol. You guys crack me up. This video was almost 2 years ago when the car had an air filter and catback exhaust. The passenger filming made some stupid comments, we werent going 150 and we did get owned. For some better vids, check out the link in my sig. If you dont like racing, why did you get a viper? As far as running around traffic like that video, yeah it was stupid but it wasnt my idea, I just followed them and we raced when they wanted to run. That was the first night I met the viper guys. Now we hang out and run all the time. Im not making 405rwhp now either... just a little more, like 2x. The burger flipping job pays well, lol. Get your info right drama queens

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you dont like racing, why did you get a viper?

I didn't know Vipers were meant for reckless street racing. :p

That aside, you admit it was stupid, so I give you credit. I'll admit that I've done stupid things too... not street racing but comparably stupid, so yeah my glass house isn't bulletproof. Let's just agree that it's a stupid thing to do, and we're all capable of doing stupid things. Secondly, burger flipping is a honorable job... maybe one day you'll get to be manager. :2tu: :D

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score

Scary [******] ... I learned not long ago not to let some burger flipping punk in his Mustang put my life, and all I worked hard for, on the line. Not too bright.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I only drive my Viper to my VP of a Fortune 30 company job. How did you know I drive my Cobra to my weekend burger flipping job? What a $ucking $nob! Probably inherited the $s for your toys. :p

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I just bought a 03 cobra and am building it as we speak. 700 rwhp here we come.

vd..

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Had some punk in dad's C5 Corvette tailgate me then pull in front of me with showing the license plate ULOSE2ME. I just pulled along side then just gave him a grin knowing he would have been roadkill. He then just peeled off. I still have a healthy fear of losing traction and control during hard throttle with just a stock 2000 RT/10.

PS WARFANG, For a man with dude listed as his profile you sure care a lot about grammar.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[quote
PS WARFANG, For a man with dude listed as his profile you sure care a lot about grammar.

[/QUOTE]

That's because... I'm Rick James, *****!!! :p :D :D :D

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[quote

That's because... I'm Rick James, *****!!! :p :D :D :D

[/QUOTE]
******* is a powerful drug!.....

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

we normally dont race with that much traffic. See the link in my sig for more vids. We are much smarter on how we do things now....