Viper Sighting PICS, 14N

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who ever this was, your car was pretty daing shiny, I have never seen a Red so Red

You must be registered for see images

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but I cant help it. Top down windows up, come on!!!

You can always tell an A-hole when they're driving around with the windows up and the top down. I haven't seen it on too many Vipers, but lots of Audis, Porsches, and Ferraris.

(oh, and if the dude in that pic is reading this, I'm not saying you're an A-hole, but seriously....why do people drive with the windows up and the top down? :confused: )

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You can always tell an A-hole when they're driving around with the windows up and the top down. I haven't seen it on too many Vipers, but lots of Audis, Porsches, and Ferraris.

(oh, and if the dude in that pic is reading this, I'm not saying you're an A-hole, but seriously....why do people drive with the windows up and the top down? :confused: )
No offense to you but how in the hell do you figure that lol?

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Just tring to be "cool" without being "cold". Nice shots for two moving autos.

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No offense to you but how in the hell do you figure that lol?

Because I've had a lot of instances where I've seen a dude cruising around in a convertible such as a 355 Spider, and we'd stop at a light and I'd give the thumbs up and say "Hey, nice car!" and the ****** would just frown and not say anything back. One time I had this one ass in a 360 Spider actually roll his window up (while his top remained down) when I was trying to compliment him.

The Audi's, Porsches....well...where I grew up, everyone that owned one of those was simply a dick. You know how it is when they have the "I'm better than you" attitude. I have yet to meet anyone that drives one of those cars that even acknowleged my presence. This is one of those things that just really bugs me. One of my pet peeves is when you are complimenting someone and they just completely ignore you. How hard is a simple "thanks"?

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
firewater, sounds to me like the problem is ferrari guys, not windows, those guys are mostly jerks anyway...