Viper smokes Cobra while parked

RT/ED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parked the Viper in front of a sidewalk cafe last night where we ate dinner outdoors. Before long, a really tricked out Ford Cobra with a supercharger pulls in and parks next to me. While having dinner, I lost track of the number of people that stopped and checked out the Viper. Not one person bothered to look at the Cobra. I actually felt sorry for the guy as his car was truly a nice ride. To make matters worst, when I started up the Viper to leave, it set off his alarm!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Cobra wanted a quality companion...... I am sure if your snake would not have been there .....they all would have been looking at his snake.

Cudaman :usa:

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Own 01,bublebee gts,picked up a shadow grey 03 cobra, it is so different than the viper but a real kick to drive, I call it baby snake, am amazes at how little it costs compared to the viper to move up in horsepower. My 01 gts is yellow/blk. attracts much attention. Enjoy the stealth look of the 03, nice foe r a change. :usa:

MHQC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel bad too sometimes. Guy probably spends all day waxing, cleaning, saving his money...then to be let down by everyone starring at a Viper can be tough.

First thing I do when I pull into a night spot and everybody is looking, is immediately get out and check out the other rides; usually the older ones. I have a genuine interest in all cars, so this is natural, but also it helps blend in.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog