Viper SRT Coupe - High Resolution Pictures ... 5MP+++[640x480 previews]

VetteC5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys ...

I know I am VetteC5 ... but I love the Viper too ...

I just found these pics and uploaded them to my gallery ... I have posted 640x480 samples here ..

Link to Full Res Gallery: http://vorlon.case.edu/~aap8/gallery/viper/

You must be registered for see images

Let me know what you think ...

Z06J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first three pictures of the coupe are awesome. The car looks lower than the other three pics. I think the first pic I like the most even though that guy is covering the back end of the car.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The first three pictures are dynamite and the others looked like photoshopped publicity stills that are edited. I thing the top ones will give folks a truer look at the Coupe and as soon as the pics from the Auto Show pop up, then things will be more focused --- looks great to me!

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the top pics, car needs to be lowered then I admit it isn't THAT bad appearance wise...but it does need more power.

That and kill the blue balls edition, what ever happened to a nice simple interior?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've GOTTA have one! I'm with Carrot. It's AWESOME! It's like a GTS, JUST a little more refined!!! I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!

Gerald

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now with a few aerodynamics and graphics.....not quite a Comp Coupe, but getting there

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wayne,

wow thats an awesome job on the nice little touches...looking good!!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It...um...er..actually looks better in these pics...Maybe its not the abomination I initially thought it was...It now marely ***** but looks better than the Z at least from these pics...But its still a pig...I like it...I like it not....I like it...I like it not.........I .........These freakin pics got me flip floping like John Kerry. :mad:

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Now with a few aerodynamics and graphics.....not quite a Comp Coupe, but getting there

Holly crap! To see that on the road...WOW!!!!!!

Nice job! :2tu:

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It defintely looks better lowered. I suppose adding on a Paxton afterwards would make everything all right.

I'm still disappointed that DC didn't add any power for '06, but I do like the looks of the new coupe.:D

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The one in LA does not seem to have the 4x4 look which REALLY helps. It's growing on me. Like everyone else though, there is NO WAY this car should be released with anything less than 550HP.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, for the difference in price it's the Corvette guys that can afford the Paxton and stay way ahead of any new Viper coupe! Bummer . . . :p

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually, for the difference in price it's the Corvette guys that can afford the Paxton and stay way ahead of any new Viper coupe! Bummer . . . :p

They're going to have to address the 11.0:1 compression before being blown or the propensity for the inevitable kaboom will surely loom for those that do nothing but bolt on. We shall see. As for the price difference of the cars, it is not like it’s something new that the Viper costs more… :crazy:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187