Viper, Supra, Vette Texas shoot-out

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is going to the for real Texas Viper, Supra races this month. I have read all the post from the talkers so where are they now?
I understand that TNT has nothing close to a 10 sec.Viper so the boys at the timebomb tumb are going to have a fashion show instead. The best that they had was an on lone Viper and now it sits motorless, to many explosions. TNT is on the slide and hiding behind old time slips at best. They can not even dream of getting numbers close to RSI. The Girls at TNT will have the same old dead excuse "not interested" or "we ran those numbers 3 years ago". The problem is 3 years is a lifetime and they are no longer the home of anymore than old soured dreams. They need to take the "home of the worlds quickest Vipers" down & Replace it with "Yesterdays Dreams never came true".

RSI is the new "HOME OF THE WORLDS BEST AND QUICKEST VIPERS". The Tuner that sells and produces without an excuse. Whatever upgrades you pay for it at RSI you will get, no used or broken down parts being sold at RSI. RSI is what most Texas tuners wished they were. :shocked: :cool:

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, what you're saying is, RSI is the bomb and TNT is gone?
Is this an objective opinion based on investigative facts? Just curious. You sound quite intense there. Naturally, I want to know more, what with TNT having been around for a while, and RSI being the "new kid on the block," so to speak.
-Daffy

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony
Are you sure you want to know how I really feel? Other than RSI is the best and TNT is like yesterdays news, only good enough to line the bird cage with.

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rumor has it that the TNT KING SNAKE died while crossing the road. Tried one to many Nitros crossings and was blown to baghdad. The has beens been had. :eek:

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to arrange my schedule to come. But Im not sure of the format.

If I come from Kentucky I want to race. and I'm not sure this is garuanteed. I understand that only 8 vipers can race. If so how is the 8 determined?

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roof
Call or send an e to Preshant, he has all the rules. Maybe the fastest 8 but then to get the fastest 8 you would have to race someone.

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prashant
Then the top 8 will be a combo of Vipers and Vettes?
Or
Will it be Vipers VRS Vettes VRS Supras?

What is the rules for a Viper to race?
The Fun run can be anyones Vipers?or explain please.

Does this mean that TNT can put their fashion show on at the track because they are building little doll houses instead at the Ghost town called TNT. I was told that one of the 3 has been seen wearing his thong around the shop in preparation for his big coming out party and fashion show. I guess with their rented Viper broke down, no motor and lack of business they have chosen a different direction.
Maybe we can hire tnt to do Vin checks at the gates to make sure all blocks belong to the cars they come in. :eek: :D :shocked:

I know that TNT will not show unless their skate boards can get them there. All they could hope is that the owner of the barrowed Viper will let them build it again but first they have to find a block.
Safe money bet
If TNT shows and runs a 9.97 I will give them 1K in cash, If they run a 9.66 I will give them 2K, If they run a 9.40 I will hand them $4999.00. This will never happen and the only place you will find the TNt girls will be in the stand. I would be very surprised if TNT will ever see another 9 sec. run, now fashion shows and thongs you bet. They have been seen putting on mini shows around their shop getting ready for their big show. :eek:

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It appears in you avatar that you have the TNT wing and areo package with
the 605 engine package. Who's wearing the dress now. BTW I have some main caps for sale.

Dean

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cajun
You need to have your eyes checked.
You are wrong and wrong.

The wing and "areo" are Autoform. TNT might want you to believe that they make that but it belongs to Autoform.
The TNT girls did install, and re-install and re-install, they couldn't get that right either.

605 wrong again
605 Stroker, you are talking to the wrong people the motor is a strong RSI unlimited. RSI gives a guarantee with their motors and what they promise they deliver.
RSI is the place to go in Texas for speed. You can take any RSI car to any dyno shop in town and the numbers never change. TNT's numbers go from their sheet down at other dyno shops.

Main caps, funny I can use that. I wouldn't buy them, might be to much damage from the girls or over priced like the other junk they want you to believe that they built. If you are such a believer you need to buy the 605 Stroker that is for sale. I am not involved but I know the people selling it.

Sorry that you have been mis-imformed
Take care

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cajun
I see where you have a 2003 SRT, are you having the TNT boys do a job on you. Great, once you get it together RSI has 2 for you to race. If you want to see what you purchased from TNT you need to put it on the track next to one of the RSI SRT cars. That would be a real eye openor for you.
Take care

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems like I saw that dress on that viper at VOI in TNT's Booth. So I get it, let TNT build me a great car in two weeks then bring it to another shop and let them put their stamp on it. If that works for you, you go girl.

Dean

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean
I am not sure what you have been smokin or what they have been feeding you, get real.
Yes TNT did attempt to build me a motor, yes TNT did sell some parts to me but their inability to produce and block switching forced me to leave. If it would have been 2 weeks that would be a world record, try 4 weeks the second time and 8 weeks the first time.
I understand your feelings as I was just like you at first. I was told, warned and told again but like you I thought not me, was I wrong.
Go by RSI and be surprised, to date no counting my car their has been 3 other TNT cars not putting out the hp That was sold and 2 had wrong and or old, not new PARTS as purchased.
Just bring that new Viper to RSI when you are ready, not to race as you would not stand a chance against the 2 that are at RSI but when you wake up.

I just got a call and was told who you are, now I understand why the "go girl", I hit a cord with you. You are the thong wearing TNT customer, are you in the fashion show? :eek: :shocked:

See the stock market today, TNT is down :D

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweetheart, Honnie, I didn't mean to upset you. Your so easy. I point out a few facts and you then post pages trying to rebut with innuendo as well. Can't wait to see what you wear next. It must be fun for you to fabricate new stories. I think the moderators should move this to the non viper site.

Dean

9secRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean or whomever else interested:

All I have to say is be careful what you start. I understand where you are comming from because I have been there way before any of the rest of you. I WAS a long time supporter of TNT back in the day. I got with TNT when they first started out and I felt and believed they were doing things the right way. They built me a car and for what it was I had nothing to complain about. As the years went by I noticed things changing around the shop and one certain person became more concerned about the money/profit instead of honesty and treating the customers the way they should be treated. I cut my losses when things started going bad... I got took a few times by their "creative" billing and always paid my bill in full plus some but at some point I had enough and went my own way by getting out of the game. I stood up for TNT day in and day out but when it got to where I didnt believe in the things they were doing it made it harder each and every day. I know your new black SRT/10 is sitting over there in the shop as I type this but I do wish you the best. Sad thing is, once they get what they want out of you in forms of R&D work, money, and whatever else they can to benefit themself they will kick you out the door as well and start ignoring your phone calls like they do everyone else as well as duck you when you arrive at the shop. Trust me, I have seen it happen so many times and have numerous names of customers this has happened to.

My two cents......

Mark H.
(still out of the game)

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be taking pictures of the air intake, headers and exhaust and dyno pulls this Thursday night. I will post them after that.

Hey Mark, what's up. I didn't know what happen to you. How's things going. I will heed your warning and be on my toe's.

Dean

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure will. Were are you. There is a dyno day in Dallas or San Antonia this Saturday. Which would you like to go to.

Dean

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean
oops, someone else with knowledge. You need to learn how to read, nothing has changed.
I have a lot of respect for Mark even though I do not know him. Lots of other Viper owners have always said good things. Saying that I would keep what he has saying in mind. Check vin numbers even though a 2003 might be hard to switch. If I had it to do over again or had known about the VCA board I do not think that I would have ever visited the TNT group. Knowing what I now know I would if I were you, pay another tech to pull the motor down and give you a run down of parts installed by TNT, new or old.
Good luck with your car. I do remember the first time I took my car to another shop for dyno numbers. Roy was so upset that he refused to talk to me for the next 2 months. Nick said the other shop didn't know what they were doing even though I never told him their name. I told Nick that the Tech spoke very highly of him, His demeanor changed to "oh maybe they made a mistake" The shop was not a Viper related shop and had nothing to gain. The numbers went from TNT's at 528RWHP to theirs at 490RWHP. Nick had nothing to say other than "why did you bring your car to someone else and if you want more pulls we can do that for you". I understand exactly what and why he didn't want me outside of the TNT chambers, the truth comes out. Another problem came up at the other shop, I wanted 1 pull on Nitros. The problem is that the nitros was hooked up wrong and would not work properly. How did TNT ever get my nitros numbers when the system that they had just installed did not work. TNT did pull the entire system and re-run all the lines and finally got it working but where did the first numbers come from. Ohters have told me that most of us get the same dyno numbers to the exact, one pull, many copies.
Good luck again.

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big C
They worked for Hennessy years ago, they say that they taught him everything he knows. Figure that out, everything?
Snake 505
Good choice, you are doing your homework. Why if they were in business to do an honest job, why would they dodge the phones, they are never more than 2 feet from any phone.
I have a list of names that I have been following up on.
The reason that tuners get away with this is that it cost more to bring them in front of a Judge than you might recover and they know that. All anyone can do is get the word out and if you choose not to listen you might be the next victim. There are plenty of tuners that are honest and responsible, to many that you do not have to go to the questionable, at best tuners.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too have experienced the dreaded "TNT phone call dodging"! I've known a couple of guys that had TNT engines blow up after a couple hundred miles! I'm skeptical. I know for a fact they do quite a bit of tax dodging too! They give you a discount if you bring cash. lol

OP
OP
J

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a receipt with my cash. Then again what good is the discount if the junk does not hold up or the parts are used, old and questionable?
Ask your friends with the blown motors from TNT what good the discount did for them. You can always discount when peddling less than quality parts or used parts. :eek: