Viper t/a #21 now on ground at fremont cdjr

fremontcdjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After waiting for what seemed forever we have our beautiful Venom Black T/A. We also have 2 Viper T/A's in Viper White coming behind it. This is the only one on the west coast on ground.

contact Drew @ [email protected] or call at 510-656-8701 for details

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fremontcdjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Hothonda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's with the "buyer friendly" yellow chains? Typical Dodge dealer mentality IMO......

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's for morons that don't know how to stay back from a black car and not let their kids slob all over it while they watch.

OP
OP
F

fremontcdjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's with the "buyer friendly" yellow chains? Typical Dodge dealer mentality IMO......

I can appreciate what you are saying and if this was an avenger I would agree with you. However bluesrt is correct. Some people have no respect with certain cars and let thier kids climb all over em. We had a customer a while back let thier son roll his hotwheel all over the outside of an SRT Grand Cherokee. There was pretty nasty scratches that came out of this. So i am sure if you had a 120k car that you were trying to sell, you too would do your best to make sure its in absolute tip top condition. Viper Club Members I am sure would not want a black car that has small scratches all over it. We are just trying to deliver a top notch product in top notch condition. We would be more then happy to let any prospective purchaser sit, start, go over the vehicle in detail etc...

With respect to typical dodge dealer please feel free to look at our independent reviews:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/fremont-chrysler-dodge-jeep-ram-newark#query:fremont%20cdjr
https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&q=fremont+chrysler+dodge+jeep&lrd=lrd

or an fellow members review who picked up a GTS from us:

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/669613-Just-picked-up-98-Launch-Edition?highlight=fremont

The point I am trying to make is we are not typical and would love to be the dealer that breaks that stereotype. There are a few pretty stand up dealers out here and for us your experience is what matters most that is why all of last year we were ranked top 25% in the nation for Customer Satisfaction. Feel free to pm me stop by or call if you would like to discuss. :) Thanks for giving me the opportunity to stand on our soap box for a minute and plug the dealership again we welcome any constructive criticisim that will help us to be your premier Viper dealer in the Bay Area.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car looks awesome, I agree totally with chaining it off and put an armed guard next to it. Its VIPER not a honda:usa:.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got two scratches on my car from two bratty ass kids. Bratty ass kids will destroy a paint job...fast.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys the nearest to Sacramento with in stock Gen 5 Viper dealer?

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car & good response. It's more how you treat people than the display of the car. I've seen kids in a dealership, some parents are just in a coma, I've seen showroom cars with scratches all on them fro people looming over them & kids. I've seen dealers rope of GT500's for the same reason, they'll roll them right outside for a test drive, but just trying to keep people casually off of them.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
many will disagree, and thats ok.. But I dont blame the dealer one bit. Do you want a new Viper with scuffed up sills, and worn boulsters from showroom test drives, or a car with 50 miles on it, from joy riders?

I know I dont.

OP
OP
F

fremontcdjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys the nearest to Sacramento with in stock Gen 5 Viper dealer?

We are about 1.5 hours from Sac town but definitley worth the drive :) If we are too far let me know I can tell you who is closest to you with a Viper should you want to come by and look at one.

Hothonda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can appreciate what you are saying and if this was an avenger I would agree with you. However bluesrt is correct. Some people have no respect with certain cars and let thier kids climb all over em. We had a customer a while back let thier son roll his hotwheel all over the outside of an SRT Grand Cherokee. There was pretty nasty scratches that came out of this. So i am sure if you had a 120k car that you were trying to sell, you too would do your best to make sure its in absolute tip top condition. Viper Club Members I am sure would not want a black car that has small scratches all over it. We are just trying to deliver a top notch product in top notch condition. We would be more then happy to let any prospective purchaser sit, start, go over the vehicle in detail etc...

With respect to typical dodge dealer please feel free to look at our independent reviews:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/fremont-chrysler-dodge-jeep-ram-newark#query:fremont%20cdjr
https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&q=fremont+chrysler+dodge+jeep&lrd=lrd

or an fellow members review who picked up a GTS from us:

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/669613-Just-picked-up-98-Launch-Edition?highlight=fremont

The point I am trying to make is we are not typical and would love to be the dealer that breaks that stereotype. There are a few pretty stand up dealers out here and for us your experience is what matters most that is why all of last year we were ranked top 25% in the nation for Customer Satisfaction. Feel free to pm me stop by or call if you would like to discuss. :) Thanks for giving me the opportunity to stand on our soap box for a minute and plug the dealership again we welcome any constructive criticisim that will help us to be your premier Viper dealer in the Bay Area.

Thanks...good reply!

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are about 1.5 hours from Sac town but definitley worth the drive :) If we are too far let me know I can tell you who is closest to you with a Viper should you want to come by and look at one.
Considering I just lost a windshield on my Mini driving to Bay Area a couple of weeks ago, I would probably have to get a rental (cheaper than having anything happen to my Viper or Vette), if there is someone closer, that would be great. Very hard to shop for a car without knowing how it will fit me. If I have to get a rental, then be it, as long as my visit will not be limited by that barrier, LOL.

OP
OP
F

fremontcdjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Considering I just lost a windshield on my Mini driving to Bay Area a couple of weeks ago, I would probably have to get a rental (cheaper than having anything happen to my Viper or Vette), if there is someone closer, that would be great. Very hard to shop for a car without knowing how it will fit me. If I have to get a rental, then be it, as long as my visit will not be limited by that barrier, LOL.

Here are a couple of dealers within your area with 2013 Vipers in stock. Next nearest one is out this way.

HOBLIT CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE, INC. 333 MAIN ST WOODLAND, CA 956953204 530-662-4667

AUTONATION CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAMROSEVILLE 200 AUTOMALL DR ROSEVILLE, CA 956613001 916-781-8100

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is very classy of you, very impressive. I will call the dealer in Roseville and find out if they let me sit in the Viper before going there. Is that dealer actually SRT certified? I would be very surprised if this was the case. I stopped by there once, twenty years ago, LOL...

OP
OP
F

fremontcdjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is very classy of you, very impressive. I will call the dealer in Roseville and find out if they let me sit in the Viper before going there. Is that dealer actually SRT certified? I would be very surprised if this was the case. I stopped by there once, twenty years ago, LOL...

They would have to be SRT cert to order Viper. They might just not order that often many dealers are scarred of this car. What ever you are looking for let me know. We can "pull strings" we just ordered a Stryker Green for customer today. If there is any interest in T/A we have this on ground white one will be here in about 2-3 weeks.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PeterMJ I just bought "lucky" 13 venom black! Man it's one he'll of a car you won't regret the purchase ,I warn you though all it took for me was sitting in it 120k later it's in my garage looking all evil:)

Xhlr8n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the Launch Edition 2013 GTS from Fremont, very satisfied with every level of the purchase..! They will treat you right.

Tom

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They would have to be SRT cert to order Viper. They might just not order that often many dealers are scarred of this car. What ever you are looking for let me know. We can "pull strings" we just ordered a Stryker Green for customer today. If there is any interest in T/A we have this on ground white one will be here in about 2-3 weeks.
Well, I tried to get in touch with the Roseville dealer and I am not getting good vibes at all. I chatted online, made an appointment to see the car but was never answered the question of me getting in the car and trying seat and mirror controls. When I gave them my info, they ended the chat while I was repeating myself trying to find out if I can get in the damn car:crazy2: And no wonder I could not find the car when I was looking at their inventory a while ago, it is listed under DODGE.

OK, better now since the manager called me and yes indeed, they will let me sit in it and play with the controls, LOL.

Last edited:

VRYALT3R3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I tried to get in touch with the Roseville dealer and I am not getting good vibes at all. I chatted online, made an appointment to see the car but was never answered the question of me getting in the car and trying seat and mirror controls. When I gave them my info, they ended the chat while I was repeating myself trying to find out if I can get in the damn car:crazy2: And no wonder I could not find the car when I was looking at their inventory a while ago, it is listed under DODGE.

When you used the live chat on the website, you weren't talking to someone who actually works at the dealer. It is a third party company that collects your info and gives it to the dealer. just call up the dealer and ask for the sales manager

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang