Viper T-shirts

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have been kicking around doing up some t-shirts. I have enclosed a picture of a Ferrari F50 that I posted on the Ferrari board to give you an idea about what I am talking about. I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested. I can do any car you want, I have a bunch on file, or even do your own car if you supply a photo. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

You must be registered for see images

LTHL-GRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,

I agree... fabulous!

Would you post the RT in Viper green?

Not a critique but for curiosity; why the fogged windshield?

Would they be available as posters/prints in a larger (18 x 24 0r 24 x 36) format?

What is the pricing on t-shirts, posters, etc?

IMO, these "caricatures" would make a good calender too.

JT

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To answer your questions. I am a self-taught amateur and this is the way I know how to do the cars for now. The shirts are $25 + $6 shipping. I don't know yet about poster sizes because I don't know what the quality of the drawing would look like that big, but it is something that I will keep in mind. A calendar has been considered and will probably be available for 2003. I will let you know when it is ready. Thank you for your responses.

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you guys aren't Ford fans, and neither am I but I just got this done and I wanted to know what you thought of it. The GT40 Concept or maybe an original, I am not quite sure.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
G

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I promised a moderator that their would be no more talking about business on this website so you will have to email me for any further questions. Thanks.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang it, I wanted to see the pictures! Instead, all I get is a picture of a stop sign and "Picture Not Found"...

Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen