Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am on my way to Southside Chrysler to order the one they called me about..:(
Oh, right, I don't have the money.:mad: :crazy2:

That is one sweet Viper. I really like the splitter, diffuser, spoiler.:2tu:

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant make it this weekend being easter but its my understanding the show goes thru 4/7/13. Does anyone know if the TA will be there until this time? I could swing a trip there the following weekend.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In that light the orange looks good. Love the carbon pieces and the overall TA package sans tires. Cant wait to see it upclose this weekend.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think that is the Orange Crush TA. Looks like the yellow Mopar parts car from SEMA.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guy the side of the car says "TA" LOL

A friend is definitely going down saturday so hopefully i'll have more pics of it. I hope I can go the following weekend.

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drawing a TON of attention. Pretty damn good looking in person.

You must be registered for see images attach

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Gents

Cool side note: this is the actual car Randy Pobst drove to the Laguna Seca track record last month on display in NYC. This is not some show car clone, but the real deal. We actually thought about not cleaning it AT ALL...but figured you all would want her dolled up for the big show. The car, that is, not the gorgeous model next to her, though she looks very nicely dolled up too ;)

Enjoy.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it. Props to SRT for making this happen, quickly.

What I like about the Vette is the hips stick out further in proportion to the door. The door tucks in. It gives the vette a more aggressive road presence. It looks goofy when the front is almost as wide as the back.

Killer33

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gents

Cool side note: this is the actual car Randy Pobst drove to the Laguna Seca track record last month on display in NYC. This is not some show car clone, but the real deal. We actually thought about not cleaning it AT ALL...but figured you all would want her dolled up for the big show. The car, that is, not the gorgeous model next to her, though she looks very nicely dolled up too ;)

Enjoy.

How cool is that! You SRT guys sure don't act like any other traditional car manufacturer and the passion around "our cars" is very evident. (i can say this because my Gen V is shipping very soon)...it's Great to be part of the family and something tells me this is only the beginning of many great things to come...major kudos to SRT!

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry boys, the first side pic did not show up for me so all I saw was the rear 3 quarters. Color on that pic did not look right. Looked like the SEMA car. My mistake, so thanks for going easy on me.

BTW new Vette still has no carry through on design theme. Just a dogs breakfast of rip off styling cues. Horrific!

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would it run to have Prefix repaint my SRT in that Orange?

I love it. Someone commented to me the orange color was "outrageous" - it is a Viper, its entire being is outrageous.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! Thanks for posting the pics Jon! :2tu:

EDIT: Amazing how the color changes in different angles and light. Have seen a few not that make it look almost yellow! :omg:

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Orange is a tough color to photograph can look totally different under artificial light than natural.
Of course everything looks dazzling under auto show lighting.
Orange is not a color for shrinking violet types..:)