Viper TA @ NY Auto show

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What would it run to have Prefix repaint my SRT in that Orange?

I love it. Someone commented to me the orange color was "outrageous" - it is a Viper, its entire being is outrageous.

Yes, ViperSmith...when we first arrived at Laguna for testing (which is where I first saw the car in this color), my first reaction was "man, that color is over-the-top". It took some getting used to how bold and loud it is.

But, like you, I quickly saw it as totally in line with Viper's outsized personality. Bold, wicked fast, and proud of it. The color looks really good in person. But alas, it isn't available until 2014MY...and it certainly is NOT for most buyers, so all you guys sitting on the fence, stop waiting (and dreaming) and go buy a gorgeous 2013!! Scott Thomas did (VIN 001), and he's driving it already (along with dozens of others). Don't miss out on another summer in a Gen 5!

Mister Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, ViperSmith...when we first arrived at Laguna for testing (which is where I first saw the car in this color), my first reaction was "man, that color is over-the-top". It took some getting used to how bold and loud it is.

But, like you, I quickly saw it as totally in line with Viper's outsized personality. Bold, wicked fast, and proud of it. The color looks really good in person. But alas, it isn't available until 2014MY...and it certainly is NOT for most buyers, so all you guys sitting on the fence, stop waiting (and dreaming) and go buy a gorgeous 2013!! Scott Thomas did (VIN 001), and he's driving it already (along with dozens of others). Don't miss out on another summer in a Gen 5!

PS. Mister Viper is dying to get his 2010 Toxic Orange roadster out (just one of my orange SRT fleet..., so I am definitely an Orange guy - Ralph's sold me twice on orange SRTs!)... but I need to wait until all that pesky Michigan road salt washed off the roads first! Damn!!

Happy Easter all -

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mister Viper is quoting himself and talking in the third person.