Viper Tech

Helinut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am just curious what dealerships everyone uses in indiana to trust for servicing their vipers. I know most guys do their own, but for the times you dont have the right tool, who is the best resource. I am wanting to change all fluids in my 06 coupe and dont want to deal with all the leftover fluids. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Feel free to call me...as there are specific recommendations. There are 3 options that I would recommend...noting that VCA members are offered specific, discounted service options.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve can point you in the right direction, he knows everyone!

If you are in the Northern IN area, feel free to pm me for contact info to my mechanic.

He has worked on my Viper for 5 yrs.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Agree with Leslie...a good Viper Tech is worth their weight in gold. It really helps to know owner location, needs/expectations, and Viper "utilization "...such as track vs. casual driving, etc.

Beware of places/techs who do not service a good number of Vipers on a regular basis. Unfortunately, there are a few errors in the manuals and CD's concerning proper fluidsthat can compound service issues.

OP
OP
H

Helinut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok thanks, I will look your info up in the book Steve and give you a call. I live in west central indiana and am just a casual driver (if there is such a thing) so I dont track my car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456