You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
D

dipapa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are also a few reported facts about the car on that posts following pages.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3SI-cF0JUI&feature=player_embedded[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GniVPi9U-XE&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Now 222mph isnt that fast on something this serious but it was only 12psi

Last edited:

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the meanest Viper or car for that matter than I have ever seen. Amazing fabrication and finish. Cost???? HUGE I bet.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read about this car on another forum a while back. This car made 1070rwhp on.......5 POUNDS OF BOOST:omg: The owner is a Pro Mod driver and someone close to the info hinted at the car easily making a good bit over 2k hp fully turned. On the 222mph run it was on low boost. Between this Viper and the ART Viper that did the 233mph on low boost I think Vipers will finally have a serious run at the Mile title when they both turn up the boost. Cant wait. BTW its street legal and driven often lol.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jezus! That is my new all time favorite street car period.

WOW!

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually dont like how it looks....I'm seeing more BMW Z3 than Viper ...but HOLY COW THAT THING IS AWESOME!!!!

gilly6993

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wow...the first 2 pics look like a cartoon....I wouldn't even belive that was real.....amazing....cost?....I'm sure it was astronomical...

snakemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice car but has a long way to go to beat the Heffner Ford GT's speed of 266mph in the mile.

A true statement - however nobody's twin turbo GT40 could break 210mph at Mojave. There were perhaps three of them there...

This Viper ran it's number at 4000 foot altitude , in 102 degree ambient on street tires.

How fast would the heffner car go in those conditions?

This car is street driven weekly at 12 lbs. That's it's street setting and the Z rated tires it ran at Mojave are it's daily driven skins.

BTW - he drives it w/out the hood on the street for visibility reasons.

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wish they'd quit talking about what it will do and go do it. If you do a purpose built car, do something with it. Imagine someone doesn't want a very expensive grenade on their hands

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A true statement - however nobody's twin turbo GT40 could break 210mph at Mojave. There were perhaps three of them there...

This Viper ran it's number at 4000 foot altitude , in 102 degree ambient on street tires.

How fast would the heffner car go in those conditions?

This car is street driven weekly at 12 lbs. That's it's street setting and the Z rated tires it ran at Mojave are it's daily driven skins.

BTW - he drives it w/out the hood on the street for visibility reasons.

WOW!!!! It must be nice to live in a town where you get to see something like that cruzin around town and to Walmart... TRAFFIC STOPPER for sure.:2tu: :headbang:

forexx4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a crazy looking ride!! Driving with no hood? Sounds like what the Lambo guys should be doing after the TT treatment. :D

snakemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wish they'd quit talking about what it will do and go do it. If you do a purpose built car, do something with it. Imagine someone doesn't want a very expensive grenade on their hands

Constant idiotic statements from this tool:

* Mojave Mile = Winner

* Silver State Classic = Winner

* Sand Hill Neb. = Winner

** Fastest Viper w/ Invos = Loser

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to see it run down a track. Calling me an idiot doesn't change the fact it still hasn't. Is it going to the Texas mile this year?

snakemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to see it run down a track. Calling me an idiot doesn't change the fact it still hasn't. Is it going to the Texas mile this year?

The fact that it has run and won all the events listed in my last post... yet you're still waiting to "see it run down a track" means you're an idiot - right?

What if they don't make Texas? In your world , it still won't have " run down a track" - right?

Do you know ANYTHING about motorsports? :lmao:

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You the same guy that posted on 6speed? The guy that said sw's lambo doesn't look like a street car? The car is ungodly impressive. I just don't understand all th low boost runs if this thing is supposed the be the most amazing viper ever. It comes off as stupid to brag about a 5lb boost number. Acting all CIA like is funny. It is a car, a very cool one, I would just like to see it do what it was built for, run on more than albs of boost.

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that it has run and won all the events listed in my last post... yet you're still waiting to "see it run down a track" means you're an idiot - right?

What if they don't make Texas? In your world , it still won't have " run down a track" - right?

Do you know ANYTHING about motorsports? :lmao:

When I say track, i mean a dragstrip. As far as my knowledge of motorsports, might not want to go down that road. How many ihra tracks have you owned?

snakemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't understand all th low boost runs if this thing is supposed the be the most amazing viper ever.

Check this out : The owner wanted to drive this particular Viper on the street. He was not interested in a million hp car that he had to drive around at 800 hp on street tires. For the street... get it? If the builder could make this thing roll around at say 1300 hp on street tires , well now you've really done something.

All this is on the net brother. Does'nt require being in the CIA to acquire this stuff.

You say that you meant 'drag race' when referring to this car never having gone down a track or ""done anything" - yet ask about TX. in the same breath.

This is , hands down , without the slightest question THE BADDEST VIPER EVER CONSTRUCTED. To question that is laughable.

So it put's down 1300hp to the STREET and without turning a knob goes 222mph at 4000 ft.

With God as my witness - I will somehow have them run this car with Invo's ... and strip you of your title sir !

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That viper is complete awesome. Beautiful work. Not sure about he street legal thing though, guess it would be dependant on where he lives. In Virginia that car is by far not street legal. Have to have a hood and it can't block the window and I know that exhaust is ridiculously loud.

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I say track, i mean a dragstrip. As far as my knowledge of motorsports, might not want to go down that road. How many ihra tracks have you owned?

You're very proud of that aren't you?

Clearly your knowledge of tracks isn't all that well after our last discussion. Ever heard of MIR? Atco? PBIR? Head down to MIR at the World Cup, Atco on a private rental or a N/T...

I'm about as impressed with your track ownership as I am with your times on an Invo. How about putting a real tire on the car and trying to run a serious number as well?

CWhiteRun

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
It's a race car. I'd like to see it at a drag strip.

You say that you meant 'drag race' when referring to this car never having gone down a track or ""done anything" - yet ask about TX. in the same breath.

Now this might sound illogical....but I do believe post #14 occurred prior to post #22....and it is a race car no matter how much it's driven on the street.

snakemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now this might sound illogical....but I do believe post #14 occurred prior to post #22....and it is a race car no matter how much it's driven on the street.

Oops!

And yeah this is a racecar that's driven on the street. It is legal however !

As for Fast400's obsession with the drag strip - the owner of this car also has a Viper that's gone 6.70's at around 228. Not on Invo's however.