Viper Very Orange Pearl Coat Coupe (pics)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pictures courtesy of the folks at Woodhouse Dodge (and we welcome any others!)...

v_136.jpg

v_122.jpg

v_126.jpg

v_127.jpg

v_129.jpg

v_138.jpg

Orange_Viper_006b.jpg

Orange_Viper_007b.jpg

51908_012b.jpg

51908_010b.jpg

51908_011b.jpg

51908_014b.jpg

51908_008b.jpg

51908_009b.jpg

Thanks for the great pictures fellas!

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i like the orange on the coupe, but wasn't fond of it @ all on the vert. those black w/red stripe acrs look devilishly EVILE! whoever was ballsy enuff to order a blk coupe w/red stripes gets a high 5 from me for coolness!

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the color but the first thing i would do is powder coat the calipers to match the color of the car and order a nice set of blackfaces wheels with a chrome lip. I think the car needs something more, maybe i need to see it with stripes or on a vert with the black contrast of the roof. Ya that would look greeat black strips with black wheels or even the black vert with the black wheels...........thats what i would do!!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the color but the first thing i would do is powder coat the calipers to match the color of the car and order a nice set of blackfaces wheels with a chrome lip. I think the car needs something more, maybe i need to see it with stripes or on a vert with the black contrast of the roof. Ya that would look greeat black strips with black wheels or even the black vert with the black wheels...........thats what i would do!!

You must be registered for see images

weightlifter123

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Austin's photo of the orange/black coupe looks great. I almost ordered and orange coupe with black stripes but chickened out and got red with black stripes (to be on the safe side). Predictably I like the black coupe with red stripes too but, black is too high maintenance for me. But looks awesome when new.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the CAAP pictures, I see a very special ACR in the backround. It is a ACR with venom red and black combination. Right Chris?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin's photo of the orange/black coupe looks great. I almost ordered and orange coupe with black stripes but chickened out and got red with black stripes (to be on the safe side). Predictably I like the black coupe with red stripes too but, black is too high maintenance for me. But looks awesome when new.

Thank you. I saw a red/black '08 and was blown away at how good it looked. Very nice choice. I dont think you could have gone wrong with either.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks red in the extreme sunlight. I would say that with black stripes, that car will look sick. How many people ordered this?? Gotta see one in my area. That an Purple!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THAT is some ORANGE!! LOVE that it's a coupe and ANY stripes would probably look great on it...but Austin's rendition, w/black stripes and black wheels is purr-fect!!! THX Austin and all who made the orange pics available! ~juli

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know. I'm going to have to go against the grain here and say I'm not feeling this color. It's not a bright orange and looks to what I would call, "Pumpkin Orange." With the black stripes it does look much better, but then it screams Halloween for me. I really <3 orange on a lambo, but on the viper it's just not doing it for me.

Maybe my view will change once seen in person.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know. I'm going to have to go against the grain here and say I'm not feeling this color. It's not a bright orange and looks to what I would call, "Pumpkin Orange." With the black stripes it does look much better, but then it screams Halloween for me. I really <3 orange on a lambo, but on the viper it's just not doing it for me.

Maybe my view will change once seen in person.
Hey, you're from Texas. You should know that you don't PISS INTO THE WIND! And some people LOVE HALLOWEENY things.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ONE thing is for sure....CHRYSLER has done the best with these colors .. i mean

the green is the best green possible
the purple is the best purple possible
same for the black,red, and gts blue
and i'm sure the bright blue will be outstanding

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, but I didnt think that you could get an ACR in Venom Red. Well, there should be a couple of SSG's then. Because that will make one sick ACR.

Reaction score
The orange in person is NOT at all Halloween, With the sun on it it is very striking, but you have to have a thing for orange, same color as my hair is why I like it. ;-)

How about black wheels with a matching orange lip?

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, you're from Texas. You should know that you don't PISS INTO THE WIND! And some people LOVE HALLOWEENY things.

LOL halloween is becoming one of the top holidays.

Like I said, once I see it in person in the sunlight my mind might change.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Cool color, and I agree the calipers need to be painted orange also. I like the balck wheels with the chrome rim, but it would look even better with that wheel combination if the car had black stripes, IMHO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog