Viper Very Orange Pearl Coat Coupe (pics)

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assuming that the 2009 color thread was mostly correct, there will be no SSG ACRs and I bet there were a number of people wanting to order one.:eater:

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Assuming that the 2009 color thread was mostly correct, there will be no SSG ACRs and I bet there were a number of people wanting to order one.:eater:

Not sure about ACRs, but the CAAP pics showed many SSG cars in line with the Orange cars. That may indicate many SSG cars are soon going into dealer inventories.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the SSG color. All you see is the color -- not the car -- it is so 'loud' that it overpowers the unique look of the Viper (not a good thing) IMHO.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about ACRs, but the CAAP pics showed many SSG cars in line with the Orange cars. That may indicate many SSG cars are soon going into dealer inventories.
Personally, I'm not a fan of the SSG color. All you see is the color -- not the car -- it is so 'loud' that it overpowers the unique look of the Viper (not a good thing) IMHO.

Have you seen it in person??? With the black stripes/black wheels(not here/in Coupe too!)...it would definitely *POP*!!! Is it MY favorite?? No...I go way back to Emerald Green~! ~juli

You must be registered for see images

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Not a fan of the orange.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to congratulate Dodge on having the cajones to do a series of new and different colors for 2008 as Chris Marshall put it....the likes of what we have never seen before.

Everybody has different opinions but at least you get widely different choices and not like 2003 when it was red, silver, or black and no stripes.

With the current colors it is interesting because you either really like one or another and some just do not do it.

I personally chose a color I knew was safe but I am thinking that maybe that viper blue with stripes will be more interesting than I thought. Sorry I am not a fan of purple, orange, or SSG. I do think an ACR in purple or purple and black would be hot. I just could not live long term with those colors but I respect those that do.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Color is a very subjective thing. One person's passion is another person's poison.

Last edited:

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A viper in any color is a head turner. when I saw the Black I changed to orange bacause it looked like 03 04 05 06.

Chopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the different choices we all can make if we choose.Not sure some of the new colors would be in my garage, but I have not seen them in person.I'm stuck on RED.:)Bottom line is, It's all good.

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie Brown--where is the Great Pumpkin??

Just kidding--looks great, especially with the stripes!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Venom Red/Black ACR is probably a one-off?

*dream mode on*

How's about a series of ACR's for VOI 10 cars :D

*dream mode off*