Viper visits Tampa and cleans house...........

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

matt lankford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony I have a post for a [******] aero front and rear in saphire. If you want it for that o1 rt let me know

im thinking the wife might drag that sucker off the first curb she parks at

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing is they apparently haven't figured out he has he blower. Probably good for them it was Chris and not Cudaman, who has another 100+ rwhp/tq. But then again it sounds like Chris has his launch technique down pat; Cuda might have gone down.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey TFAS4U,

It appears the wait was worth it!!! So, your running the Kuhmo's? How do you like them? I can't wait for the 18's to come out.... My Roe S/C is still sitting in the box, as other personal issues have taken priority. But when I read a story like this, I just want to drop everything and get to work. Oh well, patience is a virtue.

Later

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris has those Kuhmos down to a science on the street.... He travels around the state of Florida giving numerous people a serious spanking......Chris did you give any of your Vette boys a spanking in Orlando Sat???

Cudaman :usa:

TFAST4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, it has been some time since I have posted somthing.

Chuck,

Yes it was me and I will call you next time I am out there.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tony thanks for starting this thread. I had a blast

TFAST4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cuda Man,

You have to go with John, Larry and I next week end. You will rock there world.

Matt Lankford,

Ya one guy said 150 trap. I wish

Red GTS,

Thanks for the props. What super Charger? LOL

One Rareviper,

The Kuhmo's RULE. The best tire I have ever put on a car. Just my .02 / I hope what ever you are going through get's better, If you need somthing please feal free to call. Good luck and get that Viper done. You will love it. I have no problems at all with the Viper since Larry in Orlando did his thing.

----------------------------------------------------------- In closing, I want all to know I was all by myself non of my crew was with me and I cleaned house. I must say that I had a ton of fun, and The Tampa, and Saint Pete racers are real cool. I'm just glad thay tolerated me for so many hours of running my mouth.

See ya..........

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, thanks for being a GREAT Viper Ambassador! You got a lot of props and respect from lots of "new found friends" in TampaTown <:)

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, thanks for being a GREAT Viper Ambassador! You got a lot of props and respect from lots of "new found friends" in TampaTown <:)

Actually Chris (TFAS4U) was the Viper ambassador. When I go to Tampa I am driving the big Neon (It stays there and I fly down)

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So.....Tony A..... How fast is that Big Neon???

Chris (TFAS4U) still has them talking....

Cudaman :usa:

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I have had the pleasure of ringing TFAST4U'S Viper out on the track, it is a well tuned machine, it rockets to 6000 rpm in first and second like no other car I have driven. He is an excellent driver and i imagine once he takes the title in Orlando and Jacksonville he will be the king of Florida.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris the "Rock Star".....Next time he goes to Tampa.... he should bast up to all the other street racers in his other car....."the cop car" ..... then drive up to the group at a high rate of speed and jump out of car laughing..... see if he gets a rise out of them....like at V-10 Nationals...LOL

Cudaman

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, what exactly is Chris's setup anyway? As I recall he doesn't have heads or a cam, but does he have all the other bolt-ons (exhaust, rockers, t/b's, etc.)? And if the darn Kumho's are that great, which ones are they anyway--the road race tire? I think it's great that with all these mega-hp centrifugal Snakes out there a basic Roe car has half of Tampa thinking it runs 9's on street tires. :)

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm can I give you guys a call when i come down to Tampa. I'd love to have a piece of the pie :p Also what is done besides the Roe charger to Chris's car? Is it a heads/ cam car? If so I would love to set up a race for you and Gerald with his Dlm car. Should be an awesome and friendly competition. I'll buy the beers afterwards :cool:

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One Rareviper,

The Kuhmo's RULE. The best tire I have ever put on a car. Just my .02 / I hope what ever you are going through get's better, If you need somthing please feal free to call. Good luck and get that Viper done. You will love it. I have no problems at all with the Viper since Larry in Orlando did his thing.

1.) No worries.... The personal issues are good ones. Must stay secretive at this point.

2.) Well, you just sold me on the Kuhmo's. Thanks :rolleyes: Now I have to spend more money. Hooking the power is what it is all about....

3.) DUDE, we need a video of your beast pounding the gears!!! I have yet to see a video of a Roe S/C car in action. In-car is better, since you get a sense of the acceleration rate.

Later

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,
Just a thought, but why don't we have a Tampa Viper weekend in the near future? The guys on the west coast are getting together, why not have a East coast get together? Just a thought, since I did get to come down on the lst time a few guys hung out with y'all down there :D

Mike

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,
Just a thought, but why don't we have a Tampa Viper weekend in the near future? The guys on the west coast are getting together, why not have a East coast get together? Just a thought, since I did get to come down on the lst time a few guys hung out with y'all down there :D

Mike

Yep, you missed the last Tampa get-together, quick a good time :)

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,

Mike

Sounds great, but lets do Sebring while everyone is here. Who's in?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sebring. Sept 13 (Sat) or Dec 13 (Sat). We can track all day, then come back to Tampa and spend Saturday night in jail. Who’s up for it?

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, what exactly is Chris's setup anyway? As I recall he doesn't have heads or a cam, but does he have all the other bolt-ons (exhaust, rockers, t/b's, etc.)? And if the darn Kumho's are that great, which ones are they anyway--the road race tire? I think it's great that with all these mega-hp centrifugal Snakes out there a basic Roe car has half of Tampa thinking it runs 9's on street tires. :)

Ronnie I believe Chris told me that he's running the 7 lb. setup with his forged piston car.

Great driving Chris, keep drilling them.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck, I doubt I will race, but I will go to watch. I just found out my insurance company(USAA) will not cover ANY events, timed or not. I can not afford to crash at this time. But do want to hang with the "Tampa" crew :D . I will probably stay from Friday thru Sunday.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, be wary of the spare room offer, the walls are a rocking when attempting to sleep in that room, ask Slaughter.

The wings at the winghouse that keep on giving.....

Awesome driving Chris, power of the Kumho keeps them guessing, by the weekend the rumor mill will have everyone scared of the 7 second Viper on street tires that lifts the tires on gear changes, I love it!!!