Viper Warranty

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the warranty is for the Gen 5? I tried looking but no luck, checked the owners manual and brochure.

My dealer just got his allocations and wants me to put my order in today. If I do do it here is what I'm going to order.

GTS
Yellow with Black stripes
Track Pack, Hyper black wheels
18 speaker
Red seat belts

The 09 ACR is already gone to a new home so I'm snakeless for the moment, so even though I still a little hesitant about a first year car ( I know it got whipped by the ZR1 but I still have my 12 ZR so no big deal, I hope) I can't wait.

Anyone have any idea when to expect delivery if it gets ordered this week?

Lastly is everyone paying full list or have you had any luck getting below sticker?

Thanks

JonSav

Viper Owner
Reaction score
interior color with yellow was different.. I was not able to take red if I chose that color.. Not sure if it will let you select red seat belts

If you order now you might only get it in the 2nd batch?

I paid MSRP

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 year 36 mon is what I was told I've heard of over sticker MSRP but nothing under sticker. May to June I'm told is realistic delivery. Good luck with the order.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah since he's ordering "today" I'm pretty sure that=second wave which in February. It's good in a way. Maybe they can get some bugs out on the couple hundred orders ahead of this wave.

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from the dealer and he can't even tell me for certain or show me in writing what it is exactly. So no order today. If it is only 36/36 and not 60/100 I may end up passing on a new one for now.

Damn I miss my ACR more and more every day.

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE

Just heard from the dealer manager, he said he found the info on a dealer ordering site and according to him...

3 year 36,000 mile bumper to bumper $0 deductable

5 year (60) month 100,000 powertrain $0 deductable.

I did ask for a print out of it.

So the order went in! :D

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, what did you order??

2014 SRT.............................................Jeep :D

oh yeah and

GTS
Yeller
Black stripes
black interior
Track Pack
Red Belts
18 speakers

Sticker $135,840

He tossed in the cover and came off sticker a smidge and I scored 2 brocures :headbang:

He is trying to find out if we can go up for the build day, it would be cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B1RDMAN