VIPERDAYS TRACK SMACK

Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my good friend Eric, MtHamViper Guy is very concerned that the smack has not started, and Button Willow Viper Days, is just days away!!!!

So lets get the ball rolling so Eric can sleep guys!!!!!

Looks like Ron is Viperless so I guess the Compe Coupe guys can relax and will not have to worry about getting passed this weekend.

Sidebar - 'Dearing' has commandeered the Compe Coupe Rental and locked the rest of us out of that game

Now if we make Mumford run with one hand tied behind his back I guess that just leave the 'tireless' "I've got the right brake setup Aldelberg" for the rest of us to give a wupping.

RedSled - leave wife and daughter at home - you seek an unfair advantage bringing these two fine ladies to the track - very distracting.

JoeB - Modified Champ - you stay home too - you're getting too good - rest of you guys, this is what happens when you spend a lot of seat time on track - you get good!

This should rev it up a bit
Lets get the smack flowing guys
Looking forward to seeing you'all this weekend
Gavin

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gavin, you got no right to talk smack until you learn how to drive :laugh: Who says I won't have a Viper at BW, I may surprise you. JoeB won Prepared not Modified, I WON MODIFIED at WSIR. But then again JoeB ain't fast and is no one to worry about. PMUM I'll take out the night before and get him sh*tfaced, he'll be useless, Adelberg is eaaaasssssssy. You didn't mention Killer Bee who put about $50K into his car but can't drive. And as far as all you NorCal guys, with the exception of Mike H you're all a bunch of SLEDS :laugh: How's that for smack Gavin?

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gavin, watch where you step. Last thing you want to do is awaken the old issues of your brake package. If you want the rear brakes to fail and lock up on you, I'll be happy to drive your car a few laps, show you how its done. I hate to take sides, but I'd have to jump on Slo Cal's wagon and say we are still awaiting some fast lap times from you.

Slo Cal, I've tried getting Mumford trashed before a race. Doesn't work, even hung over he's still fast.

Oh yeah, Killer Bee... $50K to be in the fast click??? This aint no country club.

WAR, The tire vulture...

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't kow what the deal is to why the NorCal drivers are soooooo slooooow, I think the SoCal guys won every class at WSIR (disclaimer: I do not consider JoeB a NorCaler, and I moved out of Prepared so he could win it)

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gavin, you got no right to talk smack until you learn how to drive :laugh: Who says I won't have a Viper at BW, I may surprise you. JoeB won Prepared not Modified, I WON MODIFIED at WSIR. But then again JoeB ain't fast and is no one to worry about. PMUM I'll take out the night before and get him sh*tfaced, he'll be useless, Adelberg is eaaaasssssssy. You didn't mention Killer Bee who put about $50K into his car but can't drive. And as far as all you NorCal guys, with the exception of Mike H you're all a bunch of SLEDS :laugh: How's that for smack Gavin?

My TRACK BITTICH's,

I am trying to remember if Slow Cal has ever beaten ME? I think I went faster my first time on the track??

Adelburg is a has been.....

B-Job does real well in the GARAGE!

Mufford is fast, but without him what would we have to aim for?

Spent Racer went out and rented the CC to avoid me beating him at BW.

Lead Sled has a ********* - better bring her. Can’t be entertained by your driving.

I wonder if that old fart with the golf clubs in the trunk is going to beat my A$$ again? I hope he figured out where his mirrors are…. Maybe he does not need them?

Nor Cal Drivers, Stay at home and wait for the parade this summer in SF. Better chance of catching someone’s A$$ there.

Sorry to all of you who’s names are so far down the time sheet I cant recall.

Killer Bee

:p

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My TRACK BITTICH's,I am trying to remember if Slow Cal has ever beaten ME? I think I went faster my first time on the track??Adelburg is a has been.....B-Job does real well in the GARAGE!Mufford is fast, but without him what would we have to aim for?Spent Racer went out and rented the CC to avoid me beating him at BW.Lead Sled has a ********* - better bring her. Can’t be entertained by your driving.I wonder if that old fart with the golf clubs in the trunk is going to beat my A$$ again? I hope he figured out where his mirrors are…. Maybe he does not need them?Nor Cal Drivers, Stay at home and wait for the parade this summer in SF. Better chance of catching someone’s A$$ there.Sorry to all of you who’s names are so far down the time sheet I cant recall.Killer Bee :p
Hey Queen Bee, don't hold back tell us what you really think. I agree with you on the NorCal guys (except Mike H) they need some lessons, maybe I'll instruct this weekend. Don't get too full of yourself or I'll send the 72 year old golfer after you. You beat my stock nonABS RT at WSIR by a second in your "Messelyized" '02 ACR not much to brag about there. So watch out or I'll beat you this weekend, with my cane.

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Spent Racer went out and rented the CC"
to avoid me beating him at BW"

SO THE "*****" BEE WANT TO COME OUT OF HIS HIVE AND PLAY HUH? Tired of sucking on your own honey?? How many worker bees do you have? :eek:

You are now my TRACK *****!!! Just so you know I Will be running my car on Sunday too. Better save your slicks your going to need them.

And i have 100.00 in my pockets says that Kenny is going to lay wood to you this weekend. Has been huh.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Killer Queeny Bee.. I guess you're a yellow jacket with a harmless sting. Maybe your head is so swelled with Beez-wax with your super fast Willow Springs time you can't read. Its Adelberg! I may be a has been, but at least I had something to loose. You aint so bad, queeny. And yes the old guy, Johnny Yuma should be there to Paul Newman-ize us both.

Gavin, are you in N. Cal? You have N. Cal lap times. Maybe, queeny should move to sweet San Francisco and get a head start on that parade.

WAR Has Beens!!!!

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
....You didn't mention Killer Bee who put about $50K into his car but can't drive. :laugh: How's that for smack Gavin?

My TRACK BITTICH's,

I am trying to remember if Slow Cal has ever beaten ME? I think I went faster my first time on the track??

B-Job does real well in the GARAGE!

Mufford is fast, but without him what would we have to aim for?

Spent Racer went out and rented the CC to avoid me beating him at BW.

Lead Sled has a ********* - better bring her. Can’t be entertained by your driving.

I wonder if that old fart with the golf clubs in the trunk is going to beat my A$$ again? I hope he figured out where his mirrors are…. Maybe he does not need them?

Nor Cal Drivers, Stay at home and wait for the parade this summer in SF. Better chance of catching someone’s A$$ there.

Sorry to all of you who’s names are so far down the time sheet I cant recall.

Killer Bee

:p
Why would all you guys want the beatdown of your lifes?? BW My House.

***** Bee. all talk--everyone's beaten you--Fastest bee with the Vacuum, I've ever seen, Hell I know I'll beat you down this weekend and you'll cry like a whimpering puppy. Still looking for a cup Holder-the girls want fast guys-Sorry

Gavin, Sheep-shearer--No chasin the Sheep across the infield this weekend.

Spent Racer, Gonna gonna beat you down. I'm gonna pass your fastest time from V-Days last year.

P-MUM, Piece of cake--I'll take him out Friday night liquor him up and take him to Thunderhill- Ah! he'll never know the difference, Theres a Yugo race goin on.

Slow-Cal-- No Cal--No car. My-B*tch, Whimpering puppy--Captian Cane.

Redsled---aka. RedPlow, Lead Plow Still needs Bee's vacuum.

Adelberg- Maybe I'll give him a brand new set of tires, for sure he will be slower-Something he never ran on.

Eric no worries, Smack is back

Nor Cal guys gonna woop the Slow Cals woosies.

Can you feel the love?

Joe B ( just so fast ) 01 & 03
:cool: :cool: :cool:

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey JoeB, you're getting better at this, the talking part anyway, you're still a sloooooow NorCal sled :laugh:

OK "Captian Cane". You who have no sled at all.

You can ride with me at BW, use your cane to feel for the burms.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Slow Cal and his crew of "Use to be Kings"---now there all "***** Bee's"

Joe B ( Gonna woop all the ***** Bee's) 01 & 03

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Spent Racer went out and rented the CC"
to avoid me beating him at BW"

SO THE "*****" BEE WANT TO COME OUT OF HIS HIVE AND PLAY HUH? Tired of sucking on your own honey?? How many worker bees do you have? :eek:

You are now my TRACK *****!!! Just so you know I Will be running my car on Sunday too. Better save your slicks your going to need them.

And i have 100.00 in my pockets says that Kenny is going to lay wood to you this weekend. Has been huh.

Well, Well, Well,

Little Johnny thinks he is un-beatable? I am going to lay wood to all of you with my new 8 caliper, water cooled, 16" rotor Stop-Tec Kit. Not only is it Bling Bling, but it stops sooo hard the track will have to have the surface repaired entering T1.

BTW, Punk you no longer have that $100.00 in your pocket.

Killer Bee

Bernard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeez, I'm glad that I know that I'm no good, or else I'd have to participate in this discussion. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I just hope Said doesn't need his wrecker.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bernard I saw your car at the shop the other day. It didn't have any wheels, hood, trunk, or engine in it for that matter. I didn't know you had to strip a car in order to put in a racing seat & rollbar. You may want to check Dearing's SSImpala as that is where your V10 engine went :)

IMSOSLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey boys can I play. The mighty GenI will be at Buttonwillow this weekend. As for the smack talking, how about everyone that has beaten my 131.5 in my old stock GenI at Willow Springs please stand up.

Dearing couldn't even keep the front end of my car pointing forward.

Ken

Killer Bee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey boys can I play. The mighty GenI will be at Buttonwillow this weekend. As for the smack talking, how about everyone that has beaten my 131.5 in my old stock GenI at Willow Springs please stand up.

Ken

NO!

Killer Bee

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can come play as long as your not in Super Stock. I'm sure Joe B would love to have some competition in Prepared since he's so incredibly fast these days :eek: Leave us slow guys alone in Super Stock will ya.

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

...I am going to lay wood to all of you with my new 8 caliper, water cooled, 16" rotor Stop-Tec Kit.

Killer Bee

[/QUOTE]
Bling Bling.

Got any Gold plated "All Terrains" to go with those new brakes. Don't the girls really look at the shoe size?

Don't forget the Vacuum, or the power washer, :eek:

Joe B (at Home in Buttonwillow) 01 & 03

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ken

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Oh please! Come to my house and we'll see. Hey don't forget the vacuum--maybe you and ***** Bee can share.

Joe B (Looking for a Cupholder for Saturday) 01 & 03

JoeB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't kow what the deal is to why the NorCal drivers are soooooo slooooow, I think the SoCal guys won every class at WSIR (disclaimer: I do not consider JoeB a NorCaler, and I moved out of Prepared so he could win it)

Slo Cal,

Thanks but you did not have to move out. I like beating you at my house, especially since you have 10 points to get you into modified. Stock cars are more fun. "I" will beat your time this weekend.

Joe B ( scratching his way to the top) 01 & 03 :rolleyes:

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to kick ALL your a$$es.Err, until turn 1, at any rate :laugh:
You comin' out to play Ben? Bringin' the Daytona or the beast?JoeB (so full of himself) '01, the only point difference we had was my 3.54 gear otherwise we're even, hardly a big performance gain especially at WSIR where a 3.07 is a better gear. I kicked your a$$ by almost 2 seconds because you got little, tiny, itty-bitty ones. :laugh:

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish -- the Daytona's long gone, the SRT hasn't arrived, and the RT/10 would be a handful and a half on the racetrack (can you say oversteer and brake fade?? I knew you could). Y'all have fun without me this time!