Vipers and SPEED World Challenge at NJMP May 1-2

rickracer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SPEED World Challenge is racing at New Jersey Motorsports Park on May 1-2. NJMP has arranged for a car corral area for any interested enthusiasts coming to the race (there is no additional charge for the car corral and any enthusiasts wanting to become part of the corral receive a 10% discount on the price of an admission ticket).

NJMP is trying to get numbers by Friday April 24th so if interested parties can email at [email protected] that would be great.

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad Lime Rock privatized and went off the list. :(

Used to go on pilgrimage for the World Challenge, SCCA Vintage Event and Mustang / Shelby weekends.

And after seeing this, I think I'll try to make the Memorial Day Weekend events (though I'll be missing part of it for a quick flight around New England, some paintball with my friends, and my bachelor party) and another event in July. Thanks for queuing me to check the LRP schedule for the year!! :2tu:

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what we've been waiting for up here in the North East, and it sounds like it will be a great time.

Lets all get together for the day and support this event!

We can all cruise down together

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would highly suggest going. I went down there for the first time this year just to check out some of our LX Mopars racing on Lightning and the whole place is one heck of a facility! Both tracks are gorgeous and very nicely done. I wish I could live at Thunderbolt, did you know there's bedrooms over the pits!? I had to take a buddy over to his room to get his bags and I thought that was just to cool. Ya wake up, slide over the shade and you look out at the front grandstands.:2tu:

--RS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang