Vipers for sale

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always go through the Vipers on Ebay and there is almost ALWAYS 3 pages of Vipers. Well I just noticed it is down to just 2 pages and they are all mostly Gen III > Vipers. Very few Gen II Vipers and even fewer nice premo Gen II Vipers. I think once the market/economy start picking up anybody looking for a really nice low mile RT10 or GTS is going to have to look long and hard to find the right car. Not that it was easy to find a nice example when they were more plentiful. I sure am glad I already have mine.

Just an observation.

Not to change the topic but does anybody know when they are going to release the pics of the Gen V. I hear it looks much more like the Gen II and should be an awesome car.

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i do the same, i'm always cruising ebay looking at vipers, i agree the amount it down but the prices are still super low IMO

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always go through the Vipers on Ebay and there is almost ALWAYS 3 pages of Vipers. Well I just noticed it is down to just 2 pages and they are all mostly Gen III > Vipers. Very few Gen II Vipers and even fewer nice premo Gen II Vipers. I think once the market/economy start picking up anybody looking for a really nice low mile RT10 or GTS is going to have to look long and hard to find the right car. Not that it was easy to find a nice example when they were more plentiful. I sure am glad I already have mine.

Just an observation.

Not to change the topic but does anybody know when they are going to release the pics of the Gen V. I hear it looks much more like the Gen II and should be an awesome car.

Give autotrader a check. They usually have about 10 pages worth of vipers. As far as the GEN V viper goes, I would not expect to see anything on that car till next year.

JoelW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe it's just like motorcycle ads this time of year. In the winter why advertise something no one can drive? We've had about 3 good days (till this week) in Tennessee since Thanksgiving and the roads are covered in salt - piles of it where I live. I may be a ***** but I don't like cleaning up salt damage and it will take a few good rains to get that crap off the roads. Did I mention potholes...?

ba$$fan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do any of you guys know this viper dealer Dodge Viper For Sale New & Used, sales,  Plymouth Prowlers for sale, Plus Viper Pictures & Sell your viper, buy a viper, purchase a viper, & More This dealership has a Red 2000 RT silver stripe viper for 43,000.00. Is this price too high for a 2000

From everything I've read about those guys, they are a very reputable dealer. However, I think that price is pretty stout for the current market. Just depends on what you're looking for. Red RTs are plentiful and you can slap some vinyl stripes on any of them just like that one.

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good news, less vipers for sale = rising prices

Speak for yourself; I don't have one yet :(

As for eBay, when you inspect completed auctions you see that only 10% or less of these listings end in a sale. Hard to gauge true supply/demand and pricing movement, I think.

Those of you that already have the dream car in your garage... I'm envious.

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought mine off ebay a couple weeks ago. I think it cycled through a few weeks even. Before I clicked "Buy it Now" it had sat all week with bidders picking at the price. I bet a few of them were willing to pay the "Buy it Now" price but were holding out to see if they could get it for a little less. I think the highest bid was within $3k of the BIN price. Really?...gonna beat around the bush over $3k? The whole time I was negotiating the deal I was worried someone was going to click the BIN button and ruin it for me. The Viper is being delivered next weekend and I might be home for a week in June to enjoy it.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought mine off ebay a couple weeks ago. I think it cycled through a few weeks even. Before I clicked "Buy it Now" it had sat all week with bidders picking at the price. I bet a few of them were willing to pay the "Buy it Now" price but were holding out to see if they could get it for a little less. I think the highest bid was within $3k of the BIN price. Really?...gonna beat around the bush over $3k? The whole time I was negotiating the deal I was worried someone was going to click the BIN button and ruin it for me. The Viper is being delivered next weekend and I might be home for a week in June to enjoy it.

Congrats!!! :drive:What year and color?

vipertanz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep I had to buy a second one with prices this good it wasn't 2 years ago when a gen I couldn't be found for under 30,000 and a gen II was in the 40,000 range. They will be back there and more in just a few years.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte