Vipers in OC Maryland

Blazin' Blue Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was at Ocean City, MD over the weekend where they had a mostly import car show. the cars were impressive but if I see one more STI or Supra I am going to puke. As I walked through the show with my Sneaky Pete viper logo shirt on I kept getting the same question. "Do you got one? OH. it probably can't handle this." WHATEVER! Anyway, as I walked out onto the parking lot I got to see some real muscle, two RT 10's and a GTS leaving the lot and pulling out onto Ocean Highway. The sound of the rumbling V10's was music to my ears after hearing the constant buzzing of these rice rockets all weekend. The three Vipers gave the gathering crowd a nice tire melting roll off as they sped from the scene. I loved seeing the Viper stand out loud for the youngsters.

Kevin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe the GTS was me :)) Was it a Blue/White one like yours ??

--- Kevin D.

( 1997 Blue/White GTS )

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, i was down there in my red rt/10 ... I saw the three vipers (GTS and 2 rt/10') pass me once but i was on my way to dinner i didnt have a chance to catch up. Would of been nice to cruise with you guys.

looked like the GTS had some ccw 505a's on it maybe..

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
If I had known I would have traveled down as well. I'm only 15 minutes from ocean highway...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32