VIPERS NEEDED for MOTOR TREND SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPER MUST BE REPRESENTED! Motor Trend has requested that the VCA supply up to 10 Vipers for their shows in Baltimore and Richmond. Dates of the shows are February 9-12 at the Baltimore Convention Center and 10-12 March in Richmond. For those that have not been to one of these they are somewhat smaller Detroit Auto shows. All the manufacturers will have their concept cars there as well as introduction of new models. More importantly the Shelby, Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo and Maserati clubs will be bringing their finest examples to showcase. Dupont Registry will be bringing 5 vehicles. VIPER MUST BE REPRESENTED! We need all four generations of Vipers to show. We also have been requested to have available a competition type Viper, so big wing custom cars with or without numbers are requested also. Cars will be roped off and security will be present on a 24 hour basis for the show. VCA members will be in attendance for all open hours of the show. If you would be willing to serve as a show person who would explain Viper to the public we need you also. Even if your car is not on display. This will be fun, many DC concept vehicles expected including the Firepower. Carroll Shelby is expected. Call me, PM me or EMail me. We are also talking to Reliable and Gary Almond about bad weather shipping situations.
Lee Stubberfield
[email protected]

OP
OP
L

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good response so far! We still need more cars though!
Now for a couple answers and a request. Could everyone who is interested shoot me an EMail (link in my first post above) with what kind of car you have, YOUR NAME, and phone number. AND, state which show you are interested in. Baltimore or Richmond.
We welcome other regions to participate. A couple of things to consider if you want to show your car and are bringing it in fom outstate. The cars will have to be placed in the show on Tues or Wed prior to the start of the show on Thur. And the car will be in the show until Sunday. Then it can be removed Sunday night or Monday during the day. The car will be there for the duration. I you wanted to place your car in the show and only be here one or two days yourself and then return to pick the car up that would work fine. 24 Hour security of course and VCA members with the cars during the show. If you have questions feel free to call me on my cell 410.978.7773.

Billy the Kid...A Copperhead would be perfect.

06 Viper...Black car also great. Both you guys call or email me if still interested.

GR8 Asp, I have a call in to a dealer who has said he would let us use either a Blue/Silver or plain red new Coupe if we cannot find a club member who wants to display their new coupe.

OP
OP
L

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, the Gen 1 and 2 guys are stepping up nicely. I still need some more SRT's. I have talked to a few guys but I have no firm commitment for a new coupe yet. Anybody? And I need another SRT convertible.
Let me troll a little....All exibitors who have a car in the show will be provided an exibitor pass allowing them to pass in and out for the duration of the show AND bring a companion with them at no charge.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ack, wish I could show in Richmond, but family in from out of the country then! Sorry!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to all those who have responded and offered to have their cars at the Baltimore Motor Trend Car Show. We also need volunteers to be at the show while it is open to answer any questions from attendees and ensure the Vipers are secure.

We need volunteers to cover the following shifts (2 people per shift):

Thursday, Feb 9th

11:30 AM to 6 PM
2:00 PM to 7 PM
5:00 PM to 11:00 PM

Friday, Feb 10th

9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
1:00 PM to 7:00 PM

Saturday, Feb 11th

9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
1:00 PM to 7:00 PM

Sunday, Feb 12th

9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
3:00 PM to 7:00 PM

If you are available to work one or more shifts, please contact me. Volunteers working a full shift will receive a free entrance ticket.

John Mavridis
(301) 642-1667 Cell
(301) 695-8782 Home
[email protected]

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have two vipers:
The mamba edition
The Race yellow
Let me know which one you want, and how it all works.

Paul

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have two vipers:
The mamba edition
The Race yellow
Let me know which one you want, and how it all works.

Paul

VIPERJOHN are you reading this as in do you see what i see :2tu: YELLOW

Moose82169

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys had some nice Vipers. I ended up taking 50+ pictures of the Vipers alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang