Virginia Maryland Crab Feast

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have had some requests from individuals in NJ as to the announcement. Here it is. You can print out the reservation form and send it to us.
Lee

The 10th annual Crab Feast Cruise for the VA/MD/DE region will be on Saturday June 14th. Reservation forms have been mailed to all VA/MD/DE VCA members. This year there will be a free VCA baseball cap given to all members who participate. VCA members should get their reservations back to me no later than June 1st. If you are a current VA/MD/DE member and did not receive the form via mail, click on the link below.

If you are a VCA member in another region, you are welcome to attend. It would be great if we could get some members from other regions to be with us. This is a reservation only event, so if you would like to come, here is the link to the reservation form:
http://www.vamdviperclub.org/html/downloads/crabfeast10.pdf

Print the reservation form out, and follow the instructions on the form. Also, please write your VCA region on the top of the return portion of the form. My contact information is on the form, so if you have any questions, need hotel information, or you want to set up an out of state starting point for you and other members, feel free to get in touch with me via phone or email.

Hope to see you there.
06 SRT-10 VOI9 #75
02 GTS FE #022

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to be the "Mother of all Gatherings" this year. A great time every year. If anyone wants to go, just follow me down. Easy to do. The best part is the roads are wide open in Md. Normally we meet up in Delaware with other members. Last year we even had an "******" through Delaware. Fantastic stuff. Don't let it fool you....it is NOT that far. We have had people from NYC join us the last two years.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in.... Patent, Maybe me can meet up? Im exit 43 off 295.. So coming from Princeton, you'll drive right past me :) Can't wait....

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are starting to get more interest on going to Md. from points north. Others joining in. Should be a great trip. Don't delay. It is a reservation only event. We will most likely join in with the Delaware members as we do every year. Should be the largest caravan of all this year.

Taxi - I will get you the information on the meeting place. You are right on the way.......

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drop that hammer down in a trip to Md for the Crab Feast. One of the highlights of the year. Last year tons of cars. This year lots more. Not to be missed. June 1, 2008 signup deadline.

PICT0108-1.jpg

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian and Penny are in for the crab feast. We are coming from the Sea Isle City, NJ area if anyone is interested in meeting up to caravan to MD..:drive: See you all there!!! :2tu: For anyone who has attended in the past can you recommend a place to stay overnight in the area??