(VIRUS) WARNING!!!!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here I thought most of the worm and virus stuff had calmed down! Remember a while back when we were all getting the e-mails titled "I need your advice" attacks?

Well, this afternoon I received an e-mail with the heading "2001 Dodge Viper GTS Race Yellow", from an Anthony Scudery, Jr. I almost clicked to open a Viper file by habit, but then noticed the brief text of his message...... "I send you this file in order to have your advice". WHEW! Pretty clever to now attack us Viper guys like that, but I think I "dodged" another bullet. BE CAREFUL.... these **** sucking bottom dwellers (can I say that?)look like they've increased their IQ from 1 point, to 2!!!!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
THANKS, Wing King. At the "high point" in July, I received 194 e-mail's from one source in one day!!! Agree with deleting those that one does not recognize (taking a slight chance of missing something from a friend....but, what the heck, they can CALL ME). Unfortunately, they are more clever now using "keywords" such as "Viper", etc.

Understand your point, Ed. Guess I'm too chicken to want to find out.

P.S. King, any word on EBC Greenstuff pads for our '01 ???
bounce.gif

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed,

You just have to know what to look for and since this Virus was posted throughout the entire world and it's warning signs, you can easily spot it.. Where were you?

smile.gif

Gerald

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten