VOI-10 Open House at the “New” Arrow Racing Engines Facility

Lee at Arrow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On behalf of all of us at Arrow Racing Engines, we would like to thank all of you for supporting us and being patient during our move to the new facility and the new ownership.

As part of our appreciation we are having an Open House to all of the VOI-10 attendees on Wednesday 27th of August between 12:00 and 5:00. Please come by, meet the people and let us discuss:
• Viper Engine Warranty Center rebuild process
• Customer Viper Engine Repair and Rebuild Options
• The Gen III / Gen IV Engine Performance Kit
• Gen IV upgrade components
• Development of the Power-Tec Engineering Supercharger Packages
• Future Projects that you would like to see from Arrow Racing Engines

The whole Arrow Racing Engines team with members from SRT will be there to discuss your complaints, issues, wants, needs, etc. and work to address them.

Again, thank you for all of your support and I look forward to meeting you at VOI-10. Please see the attached map for details

Attachments

• Arrow Map.zip
    79.6 KB · Views: 73

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lee, has the new-paint, new-carpet, new-car aroma finally become more fuel-like?

See You Soon !

OP
OP
L

Lee at Arrow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon:

We are getting there. The state of Michigan and the DEQ have finally permitted us to burn fuel and have fun! The new dyno cells are up and Todd and the boys are working through a lot of Viper Owner engines right now instead of finishing the facility! It has been interesting to say the least! Again thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing you shortly.

Lee Carducci

Reaction score
This is awesome Lee I have hoped I would be able to meet you and Todd for some time so I can put faces with voices! I'm sure this will be one of the bigger highlights for the VOI attendees and their guests (me). Thank you so much for setting this up!

:drive::D:2tu:

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee - I spoke with both Mark and Jon about a water issue (human related) on my engine. Hope to give you one of those stories about 'how did that happen' to share with others. I look forward to the tour!
dave

OP
OP
L

Lee at Arrow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George:

If you look at the initial posting you will find an attachment of a map to our facility.

If you are using a web based map service, the address is 3729 Auburn Road, Auburn Hills, MI 48326. Let me know if you need additional directions.

Hope to see you there.

Sincerely

Lee Carducci

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Lee,
How long to drive from the airport to your facility mid-afternoon? Four of us are arriving from S. Calif. around 3:30 and would like to stop by before heading to the hotel.
David

OP
OP
L

Lee at Arrow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 45 minutes is correct depending on the time of day when you get out of Metro Airport. If you are going to be late - let us know and we will be willing to hang around and meet with you.

Lee Carducci

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee - Thanks for the offer to stay around but I just read that registration closes at 5:00 PM Wednesday so we'll have to go there instead inorder to get passes for Wednesday night's events and an early Thursday start. David

OP
OP
L

Lee at Arrow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David:

If there is some other time that you will have free - let us know and we can make sure to give you a tour. If not, any feedback as to likes, dislikes, etc. with respect to Arrow Racing Engines is greatly appreciated.

Again, I hope we have time to meet during this trip or some future trip.

Lee Carducci

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Lee,
4 of us would like to stop by Friday but don't yet know our group schedule. I'm sending you a PM.
David

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Lee,
As you probably heard, when word got out at VOI that four of us were headed your way Friday morning, three others joined in. Todd gave us a fascinating tour of your new (spotless!) facility, explained the care and showed us the precision that goes into each of your engines and introduced us to some of your employees - and patiently answered non stop questions. We spent about 1 1/2 hours with Todd and would have stayed longer but we had to get to the Proving Grounds for the afternoon events.
Please express out thanks to Todd and your team and thanks for the hospitality.
David
PS: On the way back to the hotel we all agreed that cars with Arrow warranty rebuilds deserve a price premium.

OP
OP
L

Lee at Arrow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David:

Thanks for the kind words. I was glad that you were able to make it to see Arrow Racing Engines. Todd is a great guy who has a passion about Viper Engines. He truly likes the fact that Chrysler / Viper / SRT are letting Arrow Racing Engines become a bit more public. I am just sorry that I was at Milan and missed you.

As for the Warranty aspect of the business - we have a contracted rate with Chrysler Purchasing. Hence, we can not get a premium!

What we do want to do is make sure that you know that when it comes to Viper Engine work - Arrow Racing Engines should be considered. We have the experience, knowledge, and the resources to get the job done correctly.

Again, thanks for your comments, opinions, and your visit. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, etc.

Lee

OP
OP
L

Lee at Arrow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason:

Kraig Courtney from SRT provided a presentation at the VOI-10 at his Tech Talk that described some of the components and Parts Viper, MOPAR and Arrow Racing Engines are working on for the Gen IV. If you have a chance send me an email and I will get you that information.

What are you thinking about doing or what is your wish list and we can start from there.

Lee

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee he actually meant( i think thats what he) meant is that cars with an Arrow engine in them should command a premium on the sales price if/when the owner sells. Being the owner of a car with an Arrow engine in it i agree great work, and yes Todd is a great guy, spoke with him while my engine was being redone and a few times since.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason:

Kraig Courtney from SRT provided a presentation at the VOI-10 at his Tech Talk that described some of the components and Parts Viper, MOPAR and Arrow Racing Engines are working on for the Gen IV. If you have a chance send me an email and I will get you that information.

What are you thinking about doing or what is your wish list and we can start from there.

Lee

Mainly something to keep the modded Z06's at bay :D My understanding though was the stock ECU is limiting torque on some of the more heavily modified cars. I'm assuming you have a way around this. Also, from the SRT Engineers chat, there is not a lot left on the table with the Gen IV motor, and I enjoy the driveability of the car, so I wouldn't want to jeopardize that just yet. Send me the info at [email protected] and thanks for your help Lee.

Jason