VOI 11 Hotel Booking is OPEN!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FWIW... I have used this guy to haul cars for me. It is a very nice, air ride, six car "stacker". He hauls cars for the Barrett Jackson auctions etc.
Has some unbelievable car stories...

leadsled.jpg

Anyway, I just got a "VOI quote" from him...

To haul six cars from St. Louis to SLC (1340 miles each way) would be $2000 per car, roundtrip. They allow you to bring extra wheels/tires etc.

Obviously, I will wait to commit until the VCA quotes are available.
We just added him to our list of folks to contact. If you have a contact name please send it to me or Jerz Viper by PM. Thanks!

I just have this fear of waking up with a tiger in the bathroom and a crying baby in the closet. (will make no sense to folks who have not been watching movies lately)
(Note to self: Tiger delivery for this room) :D

Chris,
I skimmed through the other thread, but didn't see an itinerary for the event yet. If VOI is from Sep 30 to Oct 3, should we be planning to arrive/check-in on the 29th for events on the 30th, or is the 30th a 'check-in day' like the first day of VOI-X?
While we have not published an official itinerary as we are finalizing a couple of the local venue options, here is what it will most likely look like based on previous VOI's:

Wednesday, 9/29: Early arrivals - no events planned
Thursday, 9/30: Arrivals, possible Viper parade through downtown that afternoon, evening cocktails & light dinner.
Friday, 10/01: Track(s), scenic cruise, off site dinner & cocktails (bussed)
Saturday, 10/02: Track(s), scenic cruise, awards dinner, cocktails, & entertainment
Sunday, 10/03: World Challenge & Viper Cup races, open track time, departures

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included Friday and Saturday; dinner on Thursday, and breakfast on Sunday. Vendor showcase will be in the hotel (not garage) and open Friday, Saturday, & again on Sunday morning. We will probably have some vendors set up at Miller Motorsports Park (the main track) too. And for those that want more "dedicated" track time and skip the scenic cruise, Viper Days will also be hosting a full weekend there. In other words, you will NEVER get bored! :D

Do you have any information on the dates for the rate? I just booked for the Sept 23rd through October 3rd and The Grand reservationist states that the contract rates starts on the 27th (3 days earlier than the contracted 30th). Can you please check the contract with the Grand as they are quoting $250+ for Sept 23rd through 26th. Thanks!
Already put a call into the hotel and they should have that fixed up for you. If not, drop me a PM and I will personally make sure you get the Viper Club rate for the duration. You will love this property!

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FWIW... I have used this guy to haul cars for me. It is a very nice, air ride, six car "stacker". He hauls cars for the Barrett Jackson auctions etc.
Has some unbelievable car stories...

leadsled.jpg

Anyway, I just got a "VOI quote" from him...

To haul six cars from St. Louis to SLC (1340 miles each way) would be $2000 per car, roundtrip. They allow you to bring extra wheels/tires etc.

Obviously, I will wait to commit until the VCA quotes are available.

Stay tuned as we are hard at work getting the best price and service from some Nationwide Carriers in the industry.:2tu:

Thanks!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are in (6 friends) and traveling from Chicago to SLC in 3 Viper :2tu: Thanks and big thumbs up to the orga team for making VOI-11 possible - I know what it means to organize a club meeting for 30-40 people and can only imagine what it takes to organize a +1000 people event like this :2tu:

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A quick note to those trying to book the Viper Club rate online: The hotels are in the process of changing online reservations companies and are not adding new groups to the current system. They hope to have the switch completed soon, but in the meantime please call the hotels directly and they will get you set right up. Rooms are selling fast so be sure to book yours today! :2tu:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're planning on doing a road trip from the SF Bay Area, to Vegas, and then up to SLC - so I'm going to book. After 13 years, it would be nice to actually meet some of you people...

Don't bet on it! :D

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm booked at the Little. Expecting half of the Wstrn Cda club to come as well. Sean Roe and Larry Macedo will also be there! Expecting news on the bigger (2.8 and 3.6) blowers for our Gen 2/3 TS systems!

Things are always improving and hp numbers keep going upwards! Thanks to the guys shaking down these new systems and thanks to the organizers for getting us together to talk to everyone about Viper technologies!

I'm assuming that the SRT engineers will be there for question period and seminars??? One of my favorite parts of VOIs.

Ted

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm assuming that the SRT engineers will be there for question period and seminars??? One of my favorite parts of VOIs.
Absolutely! We will have a full fleet of SRT engineers and vehicles for folks to interact with. The only thing different at this VOI vs. the last two is that you will be trading out the slot machines for a better track and spectacular drives. Everything else will be the same or better, from goody bags to fantastic meals, etc. And of course the pleasure of spending time with 1000 other like-minded individuals. It is gonna be a blast! :2tu:

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do I HAVE to spend so much time with you Chris??????????????????? Ok, if I have too, we will be there.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Booked in two days ago. Mentioned I would be bringing a trailer and they did not know if that should mean anything to them! ;)

Chris - For others with trailers, can you shed some light on if they need to mention bringing trailers or ???.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang