VOI 12

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am planning to leave on Tue and drive straight through. Wed get up late,relax,clean up the car,see something....... Booked in at the Cortyard by Marriott Tue night. Leaving Sunday AM. GTS Bruce

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking of driving to about Clarksburg W.V. on Wed afternoon/evening, then only having about a 5 hr drive Thurs. We be nice to see a caravan of VIPERS heading down. Any thoughts from the Ohio, WV/PA gang?

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was thinking of driving to about Clarksburg W.V. on Wed afternoon/evening, then only having about a 5 hr drive Thurs. We be nice to see a caravan of VIPERS heading down. Any thoughts from the Ohio, WV/PA gang?
I like this idea, but still debating with the wife about going :dunno:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will get some OH input here.....

I like this idea, but still debating with the wife about going :dunno:

Less debating and more planning! :rolaugh:

Really, so worth the trip! If you have never been to a VOI its hard to fathom how good a VOI is! Its not just about the cars so the MRs will enjoy it too. :)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweeeeet! :yay::nana:

Last caravan with OH was beyond mind numbing. 20+ Vipers, 5 trucks towing them, 85+ MPH, and 50 or so people crossing the country to Salt Lake City as a group. Words cant describe! :)

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, so what's taking so long? Where are the plans? LOL !!! Really looking forward to it. C'mon Kim, I'm sure you can do some sweet talking, you have 2 VIPERS don't you????