VOI theme song

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In case people are still looking for a theme song, look no further. I made a remix based on Cowboy from Kid Rock, here is the result. I feel like it could still use some scenario help here and there. Mr. Pemberton already gave his sign of approval :D

Kid Rock - Cowboy (InjectTheVenom remix)

Picture Kid Rock with a Viper ACR convertable during the videoclip to this rewritten song with Jimmy (bluequadcab) and me in the background packing up to head out to Salt Lake City together with Kid Rock while Dan Lesser of Viper Specialty is doing some last minute checkups on the twin turbo setup finished right then and there on an ACR convertable at his shop ;)...

"Cowboy...cowboy...
Well I'm packing up my game and I'm a head out west
Where real women come equipped with scripts and fake breasts
Find a nest in Salt Lake chill like Flint
Buy a Viper ACR from Bill Pemberton
And I'm a Kid Rock it up and down your block
With a bottle of scotch and watch lots of crotch
Buy a yacht with a flag sayin' chillin' the most
Then rock that Snake up and down the coast
Give a toast to the sun, drink with the stars
Get thrown in the mix and tossed out of bars (insert tossing out of bar snapshot scene and Kid walking to Stretch's Margarita joint)
Sip the margarita (insert scene of Stretch with his margarita machine)...I wanna roam
Find the old town chillin' fools then come back home
Start an ****** service, for all the right reasons
And set up shop at the top of four seasons (insert scene where Kid talks with Scott Grayson for construction, shaking hands, animated scene of the building being erected within just seconds forming a dust cloud as the work moves upward (think of when the 3 kids go to work on the Brutus statue and turn it into a Popeye only this time starting completely from scratch))
Kid Rock and I'm the real mccoy
And I'm headin' out west sucker...because I wanna be a
Cowboy baby
With the top let back and the sunshine shining (picture Kid Rock in the Viper ACR convertable with a hot woman next to him underway to Salt Lake City)
Cowboy baby
West coast chillin' with the Boone's Wine
I wanna be a Cowboy baby
Ridin' at night 'cause I sleep all day
Cowboy baby
I can smell a Vette from a mile away (insert scene of a Corvette on the horizon of the highway, Kid gunning the go pedal of the ACR convertable blowing the socks off of the 'Vette within seconds)

I bet you'll hear my turbos blowin' when my train rolls in
It goes (multiple whistles from blow-off valves) like dust in the wind
Stoned ****, stoned freak, stoned out of my mind
I once was lost (insert snapshot scene with Kid Rock driving a junk Corvette), but now I'm just blind (back to driving the Viper ACR convertable)
Palm trees and weeds, scabbed knees and rice
Get a map to the stars, find Heidi Fleiss
And if the price is right I'm gonna make my bid boy (scene of arrival at the Grand America in SLC)

And let Cali-for-ny-aye know why they call me
Cowboy baby
With the top let back and the sunshine shining
Cowboy baby
I wanna be a Cowboy baby
Cowboy baby
I can smell a Vette from a mile away (insert another Scene where a 'Vette driver gets his ass handed to him)

Yeah...Kid Rock...you can call me Tex
Rollin' sunset woman with a bottle of Becks
Seen a slimmy in a 'vette, rolled down my glass (insert computer animated scenes of a famous Corvette driver indeed rolling down his glass)
And said, "Yeah this dick fits right in your ass"
No kiddin', gun slingin', spurs hittin' the floor
Call me Hoss, I'm the Boss, with the sauce in the horse
No remorse for the sherrif, in his eye I ain't right (sherrif sitting in his patrol car behind a commercial sign and Kid Rock blasting past without a chance for the sherrif to start the chase)
I'm gonna paint his town red, and paint his wife white HUH
Cause chaos, rock like Amadeus
Find West Coast ***** for my New York players
Mack like mayors, ball like Lakers
They told us to leave, but bet they can't make us (scene of Kid Rock driving slowly through the HUGE downtown parade that consists solely of Vipers)
Why they wanna pick on me...lock me up and snort away my key
I ain't no G, I'm just a regular failure
I ain't straight outta compton I'm straight out the trailer
Cuss like a sailor...drink like a Mc (****...as in Irishman)
My only words of wisdom are just, "Radio Edit." (**** My Dick)
I'm flickin' my Bic up and down that coast and
Keep on truckin' until it falls into motion (trucks with trailers and a Viper inside rolling into town and unloading)

Cowboy
Cowboy
Spendin' all my time at Hollywood and Vine
Cowboy
Cowboy
I can smell a pig from a mile away
Cowboy
Cowboy
Cowboy
Hollywood and Vine"

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
LOL, the only problem is ALL of these damn TT cars I am building right now are running late... each car has a unique story as to why it didnt go as planned... from slow pipefitters and polishers, to "Sorry, but your car must have been wrecked before you bought it and needs to be fixed the right way first" to "Sorry about your luck, but your engine is a mess inside and not usable as a core"...

I need a vacation.

But I am not going to take one.

Ugh.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, it would fit perfect into the storyline as described if you could get ONE ready just in time ;) The painful problem would be that it is not going to be an ACR convertable (unless mr. Pemberton could get one to you NOW for a very low boost rush-job) but that could be solved with creative liberty for the video by only opening the hood at the very beginning ;) Not that I expect this to turn into reality unless people who know people can get the right people involved on time....

Bruce thanks for the suggestion I will look into it! After wrenching out this Cowboy remix however I got an idea for Guns 'n Roses - Salt Lake City (InjectTheVenom remix) first so it will be second in line.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a bottle of scotch and watch lots of crotch

Get thrown in the mix and tossed out of bars (insert tossing out of bar snapshot scene and Kid walking to Stretch's Margarita joint)
Sip the margarita (insert scene of Stretch with his margarita machine)...

Stoned ****, stoned freak, stoned out of my mind

Get a map to the stars, find Heidi Fleiss

Rollin' sunset woman with a bottle of Becks

And said, "Yeah this dick fits right in your ass"
No kiddin', gun slingin', spurs hittin' the floor

I'm gonna paint his town red, and paint his wife white HUH

Cuss like a sailor...drink like a Mc (****...as in Irishman)

ITV, I know you are not from the US... ;)

You might have a hard time finding any of that in Utah :lmao::lmao:

Vegas, YES... Utah No! LOL

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI, one of our members (and very well known at that) did a professional studio recording with his band for the Viper. To debut at VOI and available for purchase to help raise funds for the event.

And while we secretly cringed when we heard "we wrote a song for the Viper!", it turned out pretty darn good. All we could initially imagine was some guy recording off key with his banjo and dog wailing/kid crying in the background... ;)

Stay tuned!

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ITV, I know you are not from the US... ;)

You might have a hard time finding any of that in Utah :lmao::lmao:

Vegas, YES... Utah No! LOL

I thought they lifted the alcohol bans for the VCA just like the FIFA wants tax exempts for the next world soccer finals :dunno:

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So let's put together an entire soundtrack :yay: I've got the lyrics and part of the clip director part done but I'm fresh out of the right contacts to make it happen.

FYI, one of our members (and very well known at that) did a professional studio recording with his band for the Viper. To debut at VOI and available for purchase to help raise funds for the event.

And while we secretly cringed when we heard "we wrote a song for the Viper!", it turned out pretty darn good. All we could initially imagine was some guy recording off key with his banjo and dog wailing/kid crying in the background... ;)

Stay tuned!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang