VOI was free for me!

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before going to VOI XI I was shopping for a new Grand Cherokee. This is a new vehicle for Jeep, and they are selling pretty well. Dealers were quoting sticker for the popular car.

After the Gen V Viper reveal, I was handed a Friends and Family certificate. I just stopped at the same dealer, and was quoted $2,300 off sticker. :drive:

This is more than VOI cost me, and wanted Dodge to know it was really appreciated.

THANKS DODGE!

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride, Paul. The Grand Cherokee was just run through a C&D Comparo feature and came out as their #1 pick.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. Hawker is obviously a SOMEBODY !
I was so overwhelmed with the new Gen V....I didn't notice much of anything else afterwards.

How does a little guy like me get one of those Friends and Family certificate?

OP
OP
P

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. President Elect...

They gave them out when you left the Gen V reveal. It was a small white post card flyer that said "In Sincere Appreciation"

Send me a PM and I'll hook you up.

Good till end of year, and maybe extended after.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. I did not see those either!:lmao:

Totally missed those! Granted, they likely would not have worked in Canada anyways, but totally missed those!:rolaugh:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was so overwhelmed with the new Gen V....I didn't notice much of anything else afterwards.

You send me your address ;)
edit: woops. I see Paul has you taken care of....anyone else ?

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great news Paul, VOI was free for me too, but it was courtesy of the craps tables at The Cannery and The Palazzo! :)

And what will you be buying? Is Kaci getting the Challenger SRT8?

OP
OP
P

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Challenger SRT10 already out. You and I say it at the Olympic training center. Complete with Drag Pack.

First 2 speed automatic behind the V-10 from the factory. (Can't count Hugh's)

If Dodge releases a street legal Challenger SRT10 it would be a car for the ages. Put me in line too.

OP
OP
P

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It allows the VCA member/holder to purchase the car/truck at 1% under invoice plus a $75 fee.

This is addition to any available rebates or special financing.

Pretty good deal, and in many cases covers the entire cost of attending the VOI.

IT pays to support your club.

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Challenger SRT10 already out. You and I say it at the Olympic training center. Complete with Drag Pack.

First 2 speed automatic behind the V-10 from the factory. (Can't count Hugh's)

If Dodge releases a street legal Challenger SRT10 it would be a car for the ages. Put me in line too.

Yeah...that Challenger was sweet!

You must be registered for see images attach

By the time I got to thinking about it....I didn't hear if there was going to be a street version released and if so when. :dunno:

OP
OP
P

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No word on a street version, but I did hear that even though the Viper line was closed down they might still be making engines. Heard Ilmore was expected to take 300 or so for their dual Viper engined off shore boats.

They are much more reliable at higher torque levels than the big block V-8's they were using.

Think they get 650-700 hp out of them (X2) for marine use, as use free flowing exhaust, and no emissions required.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive had 6 Grand Cherokees, all Gens, but the most recent one. I really never liked the 2005-up body style (except the SRT, of course :). My favorite was the 99-04 body style. UNTIL NOW... This new Jeep is AWESOME looking. congrats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950