Vortech and Aftercooler stolen!

Reaction score
Someone broke into APEX Motorsports at 1:39am this morning and stole two boxes--Vortech supercharger kit #4FM218-030SQ (Ser. #28563, for '00 Expedition) and an LT1 Aftercooler kit #8N301-020. Both were new and unopened. If any of you has any information leading to the return of these parts or the arrest of the perpetrators, please let me know ASAP. Also, please keep an eye out for them in the various classifieds, Ebay, etc. You'll be handsomely rewarded!
When I arrived, there were seven police cars, tons of cops, and two dogs. Too bad the perps didn't get eaten by the dogs!!!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a bunch of loosers. There is NOTHING lower than a thief IMHO..
I hope you get your stuff back.. :laugh:

Gerald

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Were yall the ones who also had a trailer stolen or was that Archer?

ps- Do you have a system for a Tahoe?

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the breakin.. I'll keep my eyes open up north here for that stuff entering the market.

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill,

BUMMER !!! I know that kit was for Jerry Grossman's Expedition I referred to you... He told me Friday at lunch he was sooo exited to be dropping it off this Wed. for the planned mod's... A 400-500 HP expedition...COOL....

I will keep my eye's and ear's open around town and at the Dealer and see if we can catch those rats!

That aside, Hope all is well and I will see you soon with my SNAKE.

Take Care,
Jim Lauterbach

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill,

Sorry to hear about the news. You know what they say, If they suceeded once, they will try again. I say *****-trap the place ;-) Seriously, I think a metal cage that is locked every night would slow them down enough until the police arrive. Having cameras and all that expensive stuff only lets you see what a hooded guy might look like. I say lock your stuff up at night and wire the cage with 15,000 volts. Better get some gloves for Vince when he comes in groggy on Tuesday morning ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX