Wanted 06 black with silver stripe COUPE

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call your local Dodge dealer, they can do a 'dealer locate' on Vipers in dealer inventory _or_ 'in transit' (which includes completed cars warehoused at factory but not yet assigned to a dealer).

There are about 8200 Dodge dealers in the USA that they can run a locate on in just a few moments.

Just an idea...

-J

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin,

Hendrick dodge has a KICK-*** one, I just saw it yetserday. NEW with 25 miles on it.

Joel will HOOK YOU UP !! Just tell him that Jon Said he gives great deals !! and He'll take care of you.

Jon

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw my first Coupe on road last week and it happened to be a black with silver stripe. Awesome looking. :eek:

OP
OP
U
Reaction score
Call your local Dodge dealer, they can do a 'dealer locate' on Vipers in dealer inventory _or_ 'in transit' (which includes completed cars warehoused at factory but not yet assigned to a dealer).

There are about 8200 Dodge dealers in the USA that they can run a locate on in just a few moments.

Just an idea...

-J

I was looking to get a slightly used one.. save a little $$

OP
OP
U
Reaction score
Kevin,

Hendrick dodge has a KICK-*** one, I just saw it yetserday. NEW with 25 miles on it.

Joel will HOOK YOU UP !! Just tell him that Jon Said he gives great deals !! and He'll take care of you.

Jon

thanks Jon.... did you move? where is that dealership??

TommyLee

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There are just under 4,000 Dodge dealers in the USA, but you are correct stating they can locate factory "bank" units that are sitting unsold in Detroit.

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My local dealer specifically stated his inventory search was for 8200 Dealers, I presumed them to be Dodge dealers in the USA, but maybe includes Canada in Mexico and Europe?

Or, maybe the 8200 Dealers includes Chrysler and Mercedes... dunno, didn't ask.

thanks for the correction,

-J

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin,

Jon

Yep.. just look at my avatar.. I live in Chicago now.

Anyways, Hendrick Dodge is in Cary, NC. And they are SERIOUS about moving vipers.. so I can safely tell you, that they will be the best in the country. I looked far and wide, and while I live in Chicago, I am STILL buying from them in NC. Give Joel a call, he'll take good care of you. www.hendrickdodge.com Joel is the GM, he doesnt have to ask ANYONE on pricing, he sets it. Head Hancho !!

Good Luck.

Jon

OP
OP
U
Reaction score
Kevin,

Jon

Yep.. just look at my avatar.. I live in Chicago now.

Anyways, Hendrick Dodge is in Cary, NC. And they are SERIOUS about moving vipers.. so I can safely tell you, that they will be the best in the country. I looked far and wide, and while I live in Chicago, I am STILL buying from them in NC. Give Joel a call, he'll take good care of you. www.hendrickdodge.com Joel is the GM, he doesnt have to ask ANYONE on pricing, he sets it. Head Hancho !!

Good Luck.

Jon

I will do that..thanks again!