Wanted Challengers for the Fast Four at Norwalk

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heads Up fast four cars run for $500 Win $100 RU. Is there any competition out there, or is it my money again!?

Viper Nationals Sept 14 at Norwalk. We have an everybody run dial in race ($500 to Win) and the four fastest get a bonus event(additional $500). Any V10 powered (any power adder), original drive train Viper is eligible.

Plus car show classes and Hospitality Suite sponsored by Ohio VCA

Register at www.chrylerclassic.com

OP
OP
P

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're going to have a challenge this year. Our date has always been mid Sept. If anyone is going to be serious in BG they got to test. Busting something is a chance you take. What you don't do is go to a gun fight guessing. Anyone in the north should join us and tune up. $1800 in purses. We have a dozen cars now. Need some more to run the heads up Fast Four. I like the money, but I feel guilty taking it two years in a row.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I entered ET,and Fast 4.Paul,how fast did U go to win it, last two years.Sounds like i'll need a couple 20lbers.I'm working with autoform on a custom crome roll bar,if I don't get it in,will they shut me down for running TOOOFST?
supergrin.gif

OP
OP
P

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've added two 4" falopean tubes to the old tune up. Hold on you better be strong!!!!

The tech guys don't really bother us. WE get to 11 flat with no bars now, if someone sneaks into the tens, they won't check. Hell to them all our cars look alike, they don't remember who had a bar. Just tell them you think it will run high 11s when they tech you.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pauls:

Hold on you better be strong!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Exactly why were bringing the trailer!

yesnod.gif

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul:

I signed up (about a week ago over the web and haven't received anything back. I plan on bringing up the car Friday night. What is the procedure. I will also be staying in Norwalk on Friday night.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960