WAX

2000redrt/10 Owner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't sell the wax C Magic but it does work. He didn't KNOCK ZAINO but he did say zaino is a GREAT wax it just takes time to put on and dry. His wax works just like zaino. You put in on the same way, it just dryes faster. I like it and I guess that's what matters. I just thougt you guys might like to give it a try. I don't post very often but read the board a lot. Why do some of you knock people that just want to maybe have some of you try something new.
Sorry I made the post. I love VIPERS but I like CORVETTES too and I will keep going to the Bloomington Gold Corvette show even though I own a VIPER I've been going since my first corvette in 1976. and havent missed one. How many viper shows have you been to? I have a great time and that's what it's all about. I've ment alot of good friends through the years. So don't KNOCK people on this board if you no nothing about them or what your talking about. Have a good day.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to admit that I had to do a search to figure out where you were coming from with your post.

If you are on the up and up, that's great. Just realize that when someone's second post is a suggestion to buy a product, that person is typically promoting something for their own financial gain, hence the suspicion. Other than that, wax and vettes are just considered topics to pick on, try not to take it personal.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960