Website / Gallery for V10 Nationals?

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VOI7 had a specific forum setup here but because the V10 nationals are only run over a 2 day period, I was curious if anyone was going to setup a website with all the picture and movies available for those who can't attend. Compiling all the multimedia into one section would be a good idea.

If not that, maybe just create a sub section in the multimedia gallery. It will make life a lot easier for people like me who unfortunately can't be there amungst all the fun.

Cheers

Rowan.

Reaction score
As an official VCA sponsored event, I am more than willing to set up a forum like I did for VOI7.....where the smack/fun/pictures can go around in a easy-to-find area. Some time later (like the VOI7 stuff) it can be merged in with the Events section. There are some other things we can possibly do. Let me know. :) I have a ton of stuff to catch up on, both on the computer and around the house.....but the trip to Key West was worth it. I also have to get the car ready for the trip this weekend, so all you New Englanders get out there and chase all the rain away!!! :)

OP
OP
O

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks CStegall

Cheers ViperMad... whenever you have time, sounds like you are really busy. It would be great to have a temporary forum where all the pics and movies can be posted. :laugh:

PS. Glad you enjoyed your trip to Key West.

Rowan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang