Weigh In: What you think About This Snakeskin Green Coupe with Matching Asanti Wheels

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We sold this Viper brand New. It just got traded back in with 1876 miles today with these new wheels. They are Asanti AF150s that are color matching. Tell me what you think. It is for sale in the classifieds.
You must be registered for see images attach

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Weigh In: What you think About This Snakeskin Green Coupe with Matching Asanti Wh

Those are the worst looking wheels I have ever seen on a viper.

OP
OP
V

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Weigh In: What you think About This Snakeskin Green Coupe with Matching Asanti Wh

Here is a better picture of the side profile.

OP
OP
V

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They are not for everyone I will give you that, but they look really awesome in person. I mean some people hate SSG cause it is too "loud". So if you are one of those people then you are definately going to hate these wheels. :)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No doubt, someone will like ****.

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

since the SSG is already bright I think the wheels add to it. I like it.

Reaction score

I love the SSG car color, but the wheels are screaming too loud, what did he buy from you to trade this in?

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wow... not sure what to think about those rims, I guess it could be fun as a show only type custom car but I can't imagine driving that down the road. the term "ghetto Bling" comes to mind.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The wheels reminds me of those lime-green ice pops. Heading the to freezer now...

kwiksilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score

would hate to see anywhere:omg:

OP
OP
V

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They do look really cool in person believe it or not, but like I said before, a loud color like SSG isnt for everyone either. So if you dont like SSG you probably wont like the wheels. Tell me how you feel about SSG as a whole.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Should of kept the OEMs. :crazy2:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i love SSG. the wheels dont do much for me either. too pimpy. who makes them? i dont recognize the design.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They might work if you added some green tires

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love the SSG color but those rims have to go. painted rims to match the car color makes me think a teenager purchased a can of spray paint and painted them. put the stock back on or a set of HRE

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good god, take those wheels off A.S.A.P. Do it for your loved ones if you haven't any shame.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kudos to any dealer that takes any Viper in trade...it seems to be a rarity these days.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love SSG of course but I like a wheel that adds contrast,maybe if they were black but still not my style..:crazy2:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Try photoshopping the red brake calipers to make them black and repost. Part of the problem is that red and lime green are a nauseating combination. But then again, for many people, lime green is nauseating by itself.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you could take them appart and spay paint the centers flat blat...they would look 1000 times better

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Actually, I like them. Subtle with just a touch of SSG color in amongst the polished aluminium. If you're likin' the SSG then the wheels are a match.

Paint brush and some signal/sign paint could turn the SSG into Black without too much effort.

Ted

Ted