Welcome 08, Sad Sayonara to the Mamba

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Black Mamba has a new home. Will miss my first Viper :( and felt a bit alone during a week long Viper void, like I did after a divorce over a decade ago. Back then I quickly realized "Hey, that means I'm single again!!!".

Picked up my new 08 red/white stripes vert today :D !!! It reminded me of when I met my current wife of 7 years. This is love, baby.

Red/black interior, 5 spokes, nav/sirius. What a great drive home :heart::love::heart:

The "round da block" test drive a couple of weeks ago sold me on the 08, the drive home was the shabangabang (that means I really enjoyed it). This Viper rocks!!! It was a fantastic ride down 287 and across NJ on 78. Lots of thumbs ups and waves. Got her into the garage 5 minutes before a light rain started.

Also had the pleasure of meeting Bob Carroll at the dealership. He showed me his Comp Coupe (red/white stripes...too cool!) and complimented my new ride. A fine gentleman, perfect way to round out a fantastic Viper day.

Thanks again to all who responded to my last thread requesting thoughts on this purchase decision!

Rob :usa:

OP
OP
H

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's pics. Sorry for the delay. Forgot that Viper owners are probably not the type of folks that get ******* (or Playgirl, does that still exist?) for the articles :D.

Thanks all for the kind words! Rob

You must be registered for see images attach

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need a clear bra, check the NY/CT region area. There's an excellent installer on RTE 17.

Congrats on your new ride! I know the feeling.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang