Welcome to sports car JAIL!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brothas and Sistas,were gonna need a sports car jail since our cars are getting faster and the streets are slowing down!
I'm sure some of you are or have been frustrated over the continued changing laws.For example in IL over 40mph is reckless driving.
My solution is to have the state use some of that luxury tax and build us a sports cars prison.The prison would include a 1/4mile and road course along with the punishment of living with your car for the rest of your life garage prison.Ofcourse the usual family visits!
Just dreaming! :cool:

Tom86ZT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOOOFST I also believe that last year in IL they passed a law that says anything over 30 or 35mph over the limit is not only reckless driving, but a class C misdemeanor......ahhhhhhh

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither of you two need to worry about those laws, toofast your car is going to be in my shop forever, hahahahaha, and tom, your car doesn't have enough traction to go fast, and you can't drive. heeheehee. The only one that has to wory about that is me and the race prepared GTS. lol. But seriously, with the amount we pay in taxes it had better be one nice place, I think we would need more than the tracks, perhaps a handball court and somewhere for tom to work off the pizza and wings.

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds to me, you guys up north are going through Viper withdrawal, Sorry to say, in the 70s here tomorrow. I really feel for you guys up north that have their snakes under the covers. Myself, I would be freaking out if I lived up north......What replaces that Viper driving feeling for you guys?????? and please do not start with the sex talk......

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds to me, you guys up north are going through Viper withdrawal, Sorry to say, in the 70s here tomorrow. I really feel for you guys up north that have their snakes under the covers. Myself, I would be freaking out if I lived up north......What replaces that Viper driving feeling for you guys?????? and please do not start with the sex talk......

I'm out!

Isaac

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does **** putting the Viper away for the winter but one good thing that comes out of it is that you get to clean the hell out of it and do other misc. things to it which would be mods. As far as what replaces driving the Viper in the winter? For me that one is easy..........snowmobiling. Nothing like blasting across a lake doing 115mph!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper ward of the Sports Car Jail comes with weekly conjugal visits from your choice of the ladies from the "Chicks" post.... :eek:

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a speeding ticket in Arizona last fall while driving from VOI to the Silver State Classic. I was going 90 in a 70 zone (lucky me, a few minutes earlier I was going 110). He caught me with instant on radar. The trooper told me that anything over 80mph in AZ was criminal speeding and subject to jail time. Fortunately he liked me and didn't haul me in.

Bob K

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViperFan1