Western Canada Event

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Greg. I meant Sunday and told him Sunday.
If someone wants my Dyno time it will be available as my car is still having some issues. I will be bringing it on Sunday, but may end up tracking my Ram SRT 10 for instruction and track experience.

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know about you guys/gals but I'm excited and looking forward to the Sunday/Monday events.
Can't wait to see what Z06 boy across the street has to say when he sees all the Vipers in my front yard....

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The vette guys usually get really quiet when totally outclassed - like the last Father's Day Car show in Mission. Nearly double the amount of Vipers from VCA compared to the vette club.

Couple years ago there was 5 VCA Vipers and NO vettes showed up in the rain.

Ted

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would that be Conrad Lee? I called him up a week ago and gave him hell for not paying his membership this year. I also told him your guys were doing some stuff for Father's day and he said he was interested in showing.

Ted

No, Doug Swan. He has a towing company here in town.
We plan on having a super time. Should be what Greg, about 20 Vipers. Will be my first big Viper run.

Ted,
I FINALLY got a tune!!!:2tu: Its not putting 700 on the ground yet, but I'm thinking about 650 with pretty fair low end torque.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I put a new Throttle Position sensor in my car last night. I was experiencing some hesitation at first touch so the new TPS might remove that, unless it's the tune. The old TPS has become my 'spare'.

I ordered a new 900 hp clutch and some floor mats along with friction plates for my Fidenza flywheel last week as well. I spnet the last two days wax on, wax off. Tito (detailiing thread section) sent me some cleaning/polish wax products that I'm eager to try.

You got a tune! I bet it's making you quiver after a good run? :) :)

Have you got a couple smart cards for different programs? AF mixture at WOT? Gotta love it. Congrats!

Ted

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
make sure you have a camera.lol that way if i post this if anyone forgets everyone else will remember.lolsee you all in the am.Rain or shine i will be in the alley by 6ish

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg;
The wife and I want to thank you for putting on an awesome cruise through the badlands. :2tu: The weather may have been a little damp but it did not dampen the spirit of any of the ten Viper owners or the wives. Thanks again, I will see you at the track tomorrow afternoon. :drive:

Ron

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, an awesome day and thanks to Greg for the planning and execution. His favorite part comes tonight.....

A teaser shot, more to come
You must be registered for see images attach

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a great way to spend a Sunday.Even with the rain my wife and i had a great time.Sorry we did not make it to the BBQ but i hope to make up for it sometime soon with perhaps a run and BBQ out this way.And yes my fav. part was the Gopher museum.Will post a few pictures later.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg;
Thanks for putting all the time and effort into our Sunday and Monday events. Thank all of your track guys for us as well. I know I speak for all of us when I say the whole event was a resounding success.
Believe it or not, but the highlight of my track day was going around the track with you at 1.24.4. That, to me, is living life on the edge. And to think you do it nearly every day for 30 years. :2tu: :2tu:
Don't get me wrong, the track instruction and the class instruction were great experience and thanks to you and your track guys I was treated to an experience I probably would never have had. :D :D :D That is probably all you saw all evening from your "rookies". :headbang:

Thanks again Greg;

Ron

Attachments

• 2009 Drum 014.jpg
    2009 Drum 014.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 2009 Drum 015.jpg
    2009 Drum 015.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 2009 Drum 041.jpg
    2009 Drum 041.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg

Thanks for putting on the event this weekend. An experience I am sure I will remember for a very very long time. Here are a few pics

Attachments

• 2009 06 21 VPR-DRM 003.jpg
    2009 06 21 VPR-DRM 003.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 2009 06 21 VPR-DRM 005.jpg
    2009 06 21 VPR-DRM 005.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 2009 06 21 VPR-DRM 042.jpg
    2009 06 21 VPR-DRM 042.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 2009 06 21 VPR-DRM 055.jpg
    2009 06 21 VPR-DRM 055.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 2009 06 21 VPR-DRM 099.jpg
    2009 06 21 VPR-DRM 099.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 26

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would also like to thank Greg for putting on a GREAT!! weekend of events, the drive to different locations around Southern Alberta, a Dyno Day followed by an evening at the Track. The track time was awesome, the highlight of the weekend for me. Thanks again Greg :2tu:

OP
OP
F

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I really appreciate the feedback.

I had a great time too. Despite the weather I think everything turned out excellent.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Greg, it was great meeting everyone. I still haven't made it back home yet, but when I do I'll see if I can't get some of the pictures posted.

I'm officially a track addict now, only problem is I'm 800 kms away from it.

One of the best weekends ever.

Thanks Jim for the BBQ, I'm still full from all those double cheeseburgers.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I notice that most of the guys here don't put their names on their signatures, guess I'm gonna have to build a cheat sheet for on the website here.

Fireball.........Greg
All Blue ACR.....Jim
RACR77...........Joe
1OF76RT/10.......Steve
HSSSSSS..........Ron
Crompton.........Shane

Well, it's a start.:cool:

Last edited:

TCMViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu:wow guys ....i really feel like i missed out looked like a hoot in the badlands ...next time count me in bye the way keep the pix comin

OP
OP
F

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I notice that most of the guys here don't put their names on their signatures, guess I'm gonna have to build a cheat sheet for on the website here.

Fireball.........Greg
All Blue ACR.....Jim
RACR77...........Joe
1OF76RT/10.......Steve
HSSSSSS..........Ron
Crompton.........Shane

Hey Brad.... we're waiting for a report on those chocolates....

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Fireball.........Greg
All Blue ACR.....Jim
RACR77...........Joe
1OF76RT/10.......Steve
HSSSSSS..........Ron
Crompton.........Shane

There goes my anonymity :D

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that are interested on July 10th, 11th, and 12th is the Street Wheelers event in Lethbridge. Friday is reg. night at 5pm then about 250 cars cruise the blocked off streets on 3rd ave. with hundreds of spectators. Sat. is the 100 foot burn out comp. and Mopars in the park. Sunday is the downtown park car show with approx 350 cars. I will be going from Med Hat. in my 2008 SSG Viper. Just Google Lethbridge Street Wheelers for more info.

If anyone wants to go we should meet a cruise together.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few still pics from the weekend:

10 Vipers on a ferry in the Badlands
Viper_Event_058.jpg

After the track...all still in one piece
Viper_Event_101.jpg

My car on the dyno, Gregs ACR had the highest of the day, at 530RWHP. One of the highest bone stock numbers I've seen.
Viper_Event_068.jpg

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man is this weekend going to be sedate after last weekend's events...:(

Nice to see Greg had a good time too with all the efforts he put in. That's a great shot of him enjoying his dyno run.

A generous guy and those that he took for a ride in his car have a new appreciation for someone who really can drive.My wife and son were spectators that got the ultimate invitation. My wife likes my car more now... HMMMM.:omg: How many 16 year olds do you know that have ridden in a true race car at speed? My son is a changed kid.... again thanks Greg
just before
You must be registered for see images

and away we go....
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great weekend!

BTW, my car ran a max of 541hp and 510 torque/

This week I'm putting together a day for Ferrari Maserati of Alberta. I'm sure we'll have a great time but I wonder of they know the trouble that awaits under the hood of the ACR!

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great weekend!

BTW, my car ran a max of 541hp and 510 torque/

This week I'm putting together a day for Ferrari Maserati of Alberta. I'm sure we'll have a great time but I wonder of they know the trouble that awaits under the hood of the ACR!

So you are gonna be a part of the next Davenport night as well Greg? Looks like I'm gonna be able to make that one too.

540hp, thats right, I was looking at some results from DC performance from Gen 4's and yours is higher than most. That must be the reason you're quicker.:rolleyes: LOL:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang