What a great day!!

NoVaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, so I get it! It's miserable outside, it's raining and taking up what could be normally very good driving weather and making us spend time with our "families" or "significant other", but I came across two things today that made me happier. The first is I think I found who previously owned my car on sheer random accident through pictures he posted on this site years ago, (still unconfirmed but the chance is 99%) and the second great news today... I realized I have PS2 tires on my car. I was always under the impression that PS2's should have a 2 on the tire somewhere so I always thought I had the stock Pilot Sports. I was really worried since I had to drive from Pennsylvania to Virginia today in the pouring down rain with my tires I thought I was a lot worse off than I actually apparently am. I checked the tread on the tire to pictures of tread on a PS2 and it certainly is the same. I was just about to put down money on the Pilot Super Sport tires (AND I STILL MIGHT) but this took away the worry of impending doom because I refused to go into the peak of the driving season with run-flats on my car. The tires are 3 and a half years old though, so I can't forget about it entirely.

So the long and the short of this is, I find out every day things I thought I knew are actually wrong, if I keep this up maybe I'll be voting democrat in the fall... j/k... I really won't! :)

Last edited:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alot of talk about old tires here.... My PS2s go about 20k. I've been thru 3-4 sets in my 10+ years of 'Viper' time...on the streets.

You'll see...

Cheers

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude