What a nightmare.

AntiVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just woke up from the worst nightmare I've ever had. I dreamt that somebody had installed a spoiler on the trunk of my RT10. I thought it must be a bad dream, but it felt so real, I was so **********. I couldn't understand why anybody would do this to me. I tried everything to get it off, but it was super glued to the trunk... I woke up in a cold sweat, and realized that it was just a bad dream. Just to make sure, I went down to the garage and was relieved to see that there wasn't a tacky spoiler stuck on the trunk... but I did find a Metro parked next to the Viper... I must still be dreaming... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff: That's a great website. You may be able to sell those "Custom light weight soft tops". Maybe check into advertising banner space on this site to increase sales !

OP
OP
A

AntiVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff: That's a great website. You may be able to sell those "Custom light weight soft tops". Maybe check into advertising banner space on this site to increase sales !

The soft tops have been selling like low carb hot cakes. Disappearing faster than the tops in ***************. You'll have to get on the waiting list like everyone else if you want one. Sorry.

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and what's wrong with wings?? :( :mad: :D

Can't help myself... But wings always remind me of this :

You must be registered for see images

Or this...

You must be registered for see images attach

Maybe this...

And yes, even this...