What are the best looking wheels for a 2008 blue/silver srt10 coupe?

boosttoy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys looking for wheels for a blue/silver srt10 coupe im buying soon.Im trying to sell my mkiv supra ,http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h279/boosttoy/Supra/ and as soon as its gone i will have another viper.I had a 97 blue and white gts.I Think i want to go with 19s ft and rear.Does anyone know if i can go to a 19x11 wheel and 2953019 in the ft with the stock 19 size on rear?Any clearance issues with the proper offset?I want to go with pilot ss tires and it looks like there are many good sizes.The stock ft tire is 25.6 tall and there are a 2953019 that is 26 tall and 1 inch wider than stock.Whats you guys fav wheels and would this be a good set up for a more aggressive stance?Anyone have this that could post some pics?Thanks in advance.

Thanks,Frank

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the best looking combo is on my blue/silver Gen III :)

Kidding of course, but they are 19/20...not many people run 19s all around on the SRT cars

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you ever lower the car, a 19/20 (or 20/20) combo gives a better look as far as filling the wheel wells. As soon as you drop down on stock wheel sizes, the gap to the top of the tire becomes much smaller than the gap at the front and back of the tire, which can look somewhat odd, or at least non-optimal, IMO. See AbsolutHank's photos of his slammed coupe to get a good idea of what the lowered 19/20 combo is like at its best.

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not sure who this car belongs to but I've seen it a few times on the forum. LOL

Ryan has one of the best looking Vipers here. Case closed.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
B

boosttoy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hank i agree those wheels are stunning.What are the sizes and offsets and do you have any good pics?Where is the best place to buy your brand.I really like the concave look.What size tires are those?

Thanks,Frank

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hank i agree those wheels are stunning.What are the sizes and offsets and do you have any good pics?Where is the best place to buy your brand.I really like the concave look.What size tires are those?

Thanks,Frank

Thanks guys!

They are 360 Forged Concave Tens in 19x10 and 20x12.5 wheel sizes and 275/30R19 and 345/25R20 Nitto Invo's.

I bought this set and my last set through Andy Wheeler (member FLATOUT). He's a great guy who passionate about all cars, but specifically Vipers. He's honest, down to earth and will get you in at a great price. Shoot him a PM!

OP
OP
B

boosttoy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Come on guys i know you not going to give in to these concave. 10s without a fight.Letsi see some other cool plcs.Show us some concave 6 s ect.

Thanks,Frank

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96