What are the odds.....

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in a pretty small subdivison (about 75 homes) and I was the 2nd to build & move in.
About 6-9 mos after me a guy with a '96 b/w moves in down the street, now I just found out a black '94 or '95 RT 10 has just moved in....I think I have the start of a SW FL VCA sub-chapter in my own neighborhood !!!! :lmao::headbang:

mele

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man, there is not another viper in our entire city beyond mine!! And you have 3 in your subdivision! Awesome

MEL

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that's great!!! THE more the merrier!!!! Yes, have your OWN cruises around your neighborhood!
Ya NEVER hear about Vipers being so close together...awesome! ~juli
***YA got PICS of all three of these together?? THAT'd be a great picture for your sub-division***

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be careful... Next thing you know the neighborhood association will be putting in speed humps!

Funny you mention this...my home owner's association is contemplating this. The complaint? :D Some of the neighbors are upset about the donuts in the cul-de-sac. Supposedly the donuts are caused by 2 Viper owners in the neighborhood. Can't imagine who it is. :rolleyes: I do know that one of the Viper owners is the president of the home owners association. :lmao:

OP
OP
X

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey... a weekly cruise around the neighborhood, hmmmm

I've known the guy with the b/w for a while now, and believe it or not I had to tell him about this forum....I just saw the RT10 the other day moving in...good looking car, it had chrome 3 spokes...maybe he/she is a member here ??? :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny you mention this...my home owner's association is contemplating this. The complaint? :D Some of the neighbors are upset about the donuts in the cul-de-sac. Supposedly the donuts are caused by 2 Viper owners in the neighborhood. Can't imagine who it is. :rolleyes: I do know that one of the Viper owners is the president of the home owners association. :lmao:

Well, there ya go, NO speed bumps for youse guys!!!! ~juli
x-vetter: Would be AWESOME if you could get these three Vipers together and take pics!

OP
OP
X

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike & Juli....absolutely going to try to make that happen, hopefully the new neighbor is up for some camaraderie !!!! :headbang:

V

Venomiss

Hey... a weekly cruise around the neighborhood, hmmmm

I've known the guy with the b/w for a while now, and believe it or not I had to tell him about this forum....I just saw the RT10 the other day moving in...good looking car, it had chrome 3 spokes...maybe he/she is a member here ??? :2tu:

That's not Mach4444 is it by any chance? He is in SW FL.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike & Juli....absolutely going to try to make that happen, hopefully the new neighbor is up for some camaraderie !!!! :headbang:

Only one way to find out!!!! :talk Put yourself right out there, introduce yourself!
Looking forward to the possibility of the pics of the three-some!!!! ~juli

OP
OP
X

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomiss...that is incredibly coincidental, no its not Mach4444 he's a little south of me but I just pm'd him out of the blue yesterday (I don't know him at all) because i saw his location on a post of his, we're supposed to hook up in a few weeks....the new guy/gal in my neighborhood has a real sharp looking gen 1...in black of course !! :2tu:

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
x-vetter,
glad to hear there are some more vipers coming into this area, other than the malo brothers, who own the watermark grille in naples, I was beginning to feel like the lone viper owner in a sea of vettes.

we need to put together a cruise when I get back into town.
and if they aren't VCA members we need to get your neighbors signed up.

OP
OP
X

X vetter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah !!!

Looking forward to some kind of get-together....was at a local gathering of everything-in-a-parking lot on saturday night by the Bell Tower shops...everybody wants to race the guy with the viper...some wild ricers and a guy was actually DRIFTING in the parking lot (he was actually pretty good) until the cops scattered everyone...:drive:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang