what are your winter projects?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice work dave! beautiful pulley!

did more clay bar work tonight on mine. new hood pad has been ordered. mine was a bit torn and i wanted a fresh surface to paint on. i am going to remove the hood and paint the underside as soon as the mustang goes to the shop, which should be in a week or two. then, as soon as the hood comes off, the motor gets dismantled and cleaned. headers have been ordered and are on their way!

anyone else?

What headers you gettin'?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks tim. can you do a calender without the girls? maybe vipers and their owners? maybe just vipers? how about viper owners and their cute kids? maybe a picture "contribution" calendar? i have a few nice viper pics of my car. just thinking out loud.

I second that motion...Vipers with their owners/and/or kids! I also support the Viper calendar with women...tho it'd be nice to have women Viper drivers/owners...not bikini models...there's enough of that to be found here~~~okay, I'll shut up now...:eater: ~juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second that motion...Vipers with their owners/and/or kids! I also support the Viper calendar with women...tho it'd be nice to have women Viper drivers/owners...not bikini models...there's enough of that to be found here~~~okay, I'll shut up now...:eater: ~juli

Yeah Juli, shut up now. :D This is about winter car projects. :omg:

Got any planned Jules? :dunno:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Snow, went already skiing, winter project? Re-arrange and clean the collection...

row.jpg

Some helping hands, and paws...
row3.jpg

row2.jpg

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the time I get home sometime next year, I plan on having done and waiting for me the following upgrades. Dont want to have to wait for the following to get done while I could be enjoying the Viper, so I will be sending it to a reputable shop to get the following work done. I am still deciding on which one to send it to, but here is the plan

-Forgeline Gunmetal Black SP3P/w PS2's
-Moton Adjustable Shocks/w Eibach Springs
-Woodhouse Engine/Tranny Mounts
-Corsa Exhaust Track System
-Random Tech 3' high-flow cats
-UnderDrive Crankshaft Pulley Kit w/Belt
-Green Filters or K&N(Havent decided which ones yet)
-X-Metal Billet Throttle Body
-Hurst Short Shifter w/ Knob
-2008 Hood
-NGK-Spark Plugs 1 step colder for my Nitrous
-MSD Ignition Wires set
-Add an additional 10lb Nitrous bottle
-2 Remote bottle openers
-Upgrade Purge Kit to go out new 2008 hood Scoop
-Possible upgrade Nitrous to hard lines, but heard about possible problems with them leaking, so I have not made up my mind on that yet
-Get Blow down tubes insalled for both Nitrous Bottles

BTW i know this is in the GTS Forum, but oh well :2tu:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave how are you going to have time for any Winter projects at all with having nearly 2000 posts since July of this year? It seems you are quite busy already on the Computer. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave how are you going to have time for any Winter projects at all with having nearly 2000 posts since July of this year? It seems you are quite busy already on the Computer. :D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: GOOD ONE~~! Well, Dave....:eater: (No, no projects planned for this winter's cars~~they will rest til we need their beastly powers) ~juli

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to modify the OE airbox to double the amount of air available to the K&N panel filters.

Then get some exhaust tubing expanded a bit, and flared for use with V-band clamps.

I'll cut off just as much V band flare as I need, to mate to some exhaust pieces currently under the sills that I'm going to move forward in an effort to raise the rpm the hit comes in at.

:drive:

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
winter project.well its gonna start this winter but who knows how long it will take.Got a new house need to move in in Feb.Build the third attache garage for the viper then **** it out viper style.

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
McV Winter projects:

1. Possibly install hardtop around mid-December
2. Remove hardtop in early January
3. Make fun of all Viper owners who wont drive their cars again until around my birthday (May 24)
4. Go to ******* w/hardtop on atleast once and convince girls I bought a GTS to go with the RT/10
5. Go back to ******* without hardtop and say I felt like driving the convertible
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 every other day
7. Repeat step 3 every day

WANT UK *******!!!!!!!!

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great progress here in Texas.

How are you coming along Big I?

New water pump in.

You must be registered for see images

Big Brakes pulley and bracket done.

You must be registered for see images