You must be registered for see images

Car wash... ALMOST DRY

WHAT WINTER PROJECT?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THAT would be a project! i saw your gallery - NICE WORK! :2tu:
any idea where the blimker fluid reservoir is? :)

Yes..nice gallery..THREE Vipers??? 1120hp Viper TT???? WOWWWWW....nice!
BIG, you STILL haven't found your blinker fluid reservoir yet? Under your dash is a reservoir that you need the squirty bottle that squirt only UPWARDS into the little hose that leads to the reservoir...hope this helps...and remember to get the fluid at Harbor Freight...it's GREEEEEEEEN...or the blinker will blink whatever OTHER color you put in there...don't get the PINK anti-freeze fluid that goes into your RV that gets stored for the winter...don't get confused here~~trying to help~~:eater: :eater: :eater: :eater: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winter storm??? :omg:
What, lower 50's?!? :dunno:
:eater:

Dave, do you know what WINTER PROJECTS mean? Winter? "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow"? NorthEast? Lake Effect Snow? Studded tires (no not beefcake studs)? Black Ice? -15 wind chills? This IS winter projects thread.......and no, we do not have winter projects planned...shooting pool...hot tub...crock-*** meals...those projects?
Winter in Texas is not winter in NorthEast...unfortunately for us...SOMEDAY we will move.
VIPER when we WANT to...not just a few months out of the year...:( ...:rant: ...thanx, Devil-Dave...:eater: ~juli~

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 DAYS?

Fellow warm weather friend, should I send aid??? Ice to chill your beverages? Money to help pay the cooling bill?

The Viper community is here to help.

Let us know.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I managed to wash and wax the GTS but that was all that I could get done in the 2 days of winter we get here.
dave66662 DAYS?
Fellow warm weather friend, should I send aid??? Ice to chill your beverages? Money to help pay the cooling bill?
The Viper community is here to help.
Let us know.
Showoffs all of ya's........so then you could say you HAVE no winter projects?????? We let our BEASTS sleep...and then ride the heck outta them once weather improves...sad...but true...*sigh*...wash & wax done...for a looooooonnnnngggg time....*sigh*.....gotta move....someday....juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang