What can I say...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incredible incredible and foken incredible time today at the Kart races:drive: :drive: :drive: . You know Scott I don't know what some people are yapping about you, but we are lucky to have a good guy running this place .The events are once again unforgettable. Chaz once again thanks man.You set up a great event!!! I haven't cried from laughter in so long.It felt good just letting go. Sal..Oh Sal..What can I say about this guy.The fender that came off your Kart while we played Malachi crunch.I had tears coming from my face from laughing when the guy was running after your kart and screaming ..STOP STOP STOP..YOU A**H*** AHAHHAHA WE RUINED THAT PLACE BUT IT WAS GREAT. And I have to thank the women .These girls were out of control.My friends GF broke a new record.She flew into the rails broke them and went into a ditch on the other side of the race tracks. It was great!!! Thanks again and I really hope we will do this event again.Kick asssss!!!:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

ps- Thanks Special D you are the new Prince of the Arabs!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On another lighter note The Sopranos sucked the big one. After following them for years and even consulting them on tips about Hey Yoooo and how do be one of the boyz, this is what I get?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On another lighter note The Sopranos sucked the big one. After following them for years and even consulting them on tips about Hey Yoooo and how do be one of the boyz, this is what I get?

if you kept track of the last few episodes tony soprano mentioned a couple of times that you dont hear the bang when ou get shot in the head. maybe he got shot at the end and we didnt hear the bang..just black out. But i hear theya re making a movie so he could be alive.

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good point D..Also a few notes.As he walks in and opens the door to the dinner, he sees himself sitting. Aclue he is dead already.The clue with the truck driver, he is Phllies cousin from an old episode.Ahit man.The three blk kids are from an old episode.They shot at him.ALSO IF YOU LISTEN CAREFULLY BEFORE IT BLACKS OUT. HE SAYS wt ?

I WANTED TO BLACK OUT SOME GUYS ON THE RACETRACK.JUST DIDNT WORK OUT AS PLANNED.

Last edited: