What did you pay for your SRT10?

OP
OP
A

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an black 04 here in Cincinnati that has been sitting for over a year. Last time I checked (about 4 months ago) they would take 1K over invoice.

I drove by the dealer about 2 weeks ago. Unless it sold and was replaced by another black one...it is still in the showroom.

If 05's are selling for invoice how will dealers get rid of these cars? Can they go 5 or 6 below invoice like they are worth or will they just wait for a sucker?

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They'll either lose money, or wait for a sucker. One is born every day, but I'm not one of them.

Reaction score
2005 yellow Viper SRT 10 brand new with 3-miles sitting on the showroom floor. Dealership and salesman have been a pleasure to deal with. I should have the car next week.

$75,111.00 (plus 6% sales tax)

$ 918.00 delivery charge
:2tu:

dan&chrissy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you live in the coldest place on earth like me ( Winnipeg, Canada)the deals are great --- brand new 03 $82,500 ($57,750 US)--Bought in the middle of winter and the dealer delv'd via flatbed into my heated garage where she slept until spring.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you live in the coldest place on earth like me ( Winnipeg, Canada)the deals are great --- brand new 03 $82,500 ($57,750 US)--Bought in the middle of winter and the dealer delv'd via flatbed into my heated garage where she slept until spring.

Um I feel like [******] now! I can't believe there are deals like that available :eek: :eek: