What do a set of gen 3 wheels go for?

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a set with 2k miles on them and new tires with 0 miles. Only the front rim has a little rash on the lip. Any idea what i should ask for them?? When i was looking for a gen 3 rim on my gts it seemed like everyone wanted 1000 to 1500 bucks just for the rim. center caps included!!

OP
OP
B

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey bigbad...do you have spare parts hanging around all over? Any headers?

Just depends sometimes i got em and sometimes i dont have anything. What size you need?

OP
OP
B

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think i got the 5/8's they have about 200 miles on em and are in good to go. drop me a pm. if not i can keep looking.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey CJ,
It's been a while. What you been up to? What is the motor coming out of? Give us the scoop.

OP
OP
B

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey man due to the fact that i am now unemployed,(working in hyperbaric medicine gets old) I am forced to sell my stockpile in order to fund my daily trips to the olive garden. I pulled that motor from a 97 that got hit from the rear. I was going to save it in case the one in my ****** 97 blew up from "static tuning" at red lights. Over the next few months i will be selling various parts of srt's and gts's. Going switch my commercial diving field to underwater welding in the coming months so im going to put my viper tinkering hobby to rest till i make some more money.