What do you other Viper owners do for a living?

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Project Manager in the offshore oil/gas industry. I also write and shoot for a few automotive magazines, and own a marketing agency for the high performance vehicle parts industry. Now I'm looking to start an automotive custom shop and exotic/collector car dealership.

In other words, I like to stay busy. I'm 35 now, plenty of years left.

Degree in Mechanical Engineering as well, and I work for an energy services company designing equipment for use in the oilfield. I'm 25, so I'm not quite to Nine Ball's car collection, but maybe one day :)

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a mammary gland checker and go town to town in one of my mobile mammary gland checkerouter vehcle. It's tax deductable.

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Instrument Designer in the Oil and Gas industry.. Trying to get motivated to start a small local performance parts business.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now, see I am REALLY surprised none of the guys said they were a Gynecologist

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did someone say gynecologist?

GYNO.JPG

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Degree in Mechanical Engineering as well, and I work for an energy services company designing equipment for use in the oilfield. I'm 25, so I'm not quite to Nine Ball's car collection, but maybe one day :)

Another Mechanical Engineer here with an MBA. Manage an engineering group. Also own a small window treatment (blinds, shutters, etc.) retail business and will offer hugh discounts to Viper owners!!!

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another Mechanical Engineer here with an MBA. Manage an engineering group. Also own a small window treatment (blinds, shutters, etc.) retail business and will offer hugh discounts to Viper owners!!!

Do you think your MBA is very beneficial with your BSME? I'm looking into getting mine in the next year or so. Thanks for the input!

Reaction score
I feel ashamed to say, but here goes, I'm a trust fund baby.
I am the only illegimate child of Warren Buffett, and have never worked a day in my life.

On the side, I sell really big one, two and three story boxes with electric and water.

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do you think your MBA is very beneficial with your BSME? I'm looking into getting mine in the next year or so. Thanks for the input!

Beneficial if you someday wish to move into a leadership/managerial or executive role. As you climb the 'corporate ladder', an understanding of managerial finance/accounting and organizational behavioral will definitely increase your marketability and potential for promotion. Seek a traditional program from a four-year institution and avoid the "online only" programs.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Degree in Mechanical Engineering her as well...used to design plants for DuPont, now I do real estate and mortgages (thats a joke now).

Part time I test police cars to see if they can handle high speed chases.:lmao:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sell liqour, at a loss. No, I don't drink.

Also rent my lakefront cabin and have been seen to operate my Backhoe on occaission.

Lately I've been involved in Government negotiations (100% input = 3% return).

Oh yah, I gave my wife a managerial position - she works.

Ted

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of recent I was Britney spears manager :rolaugh:. On a more serious note I am currently a cat Herder, lots of room for wrangling cats down here in Georgia.:)

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m the Manpower Manager for Aircraft Maintenance at Beale Air Force Base, California, :usa:.
I will be retiring on November 11, 2008 after 20 years and 2 days of Active Duty service.:smirk:

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Retired

I had to retire-I was diagnosed with A. A. A. D. D. – Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a drain on society (unemployed) but when I am employed I'm an information technology executive. I'm desperately looking for work so I don't have to do chores around the house and earn allowance money from my wife. When I'm not busy interviewing I lust over my Viper in the garage and pretend I'm installing a supercharger and other upgrades I can't afford right now. I figure if I can't get back into IT soon I'll bag groceries at my local Stop & Shop for gas money: Paper or plastic?

Last edited:

XCELR8N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steam Turbines......250,000hp - 1,500,000hp:headbang:

Makes my viper seem weak....

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Earned Value Management here. Got an offer today for a new gig, 67.00 per hour with every hour paid, and free benefits......thinking I'll take it. Already thinking about what mods that will buy, or another Viper :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang