What ever happened to Leathal Viper?

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What ever happened to Leathal Viper? I remember his car had a 550ci stroker motor and that he had posted some awesome numbers on the dyno with his car. Does anyone know what happened to him? I heard someone bought his car - Does anyone know anything about this?

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen it for sale in Dupont Registry if im not mistaken this year. I also heard the place where Apex was is empty now. I am also a fan of that car but only for the engine and performance mods. The body kit is not my taste and the gaming console in it was a ricey add on.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne is alive and well in Minnesota. He bought a Ford GT. Last time I saw him he was in Detroit at the inaugural Ford GT rally a few months ago.

How's it going, Ron?

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still alive....It's been a couple years since I have been on the site since I sold my Viper back in '03. I have been fickle with cars ever since; trying out Porsche, a couple Lamborghinis, and now have a Ford GT.

Thought I would check in with this site because I started receiving a few e-mails in the last week about past packages we put together. Thought it was more than just mere coincidence, checked the forum here, and saw a couple threads referring back to my Lethal 750.

Hope all is well here!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang