what exhaust to get

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had borla on my 96 and loved it. but since i am going to be supercharging this one i cant go borla. does b&b have the same sound. the borla was load and deep sounding really sounded mean.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats up jon

i'd go B&B if i had your car. i think Dimitrios has one of the best sounding RTs i've heard & now with the SC it sounds even better

i think the borlas may be deeper but not as loud

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm very happy with the sound of my B&B exhaust. I'd go with 1-3/4" headers as well if you are supercharging.

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How come you can't go Borla with a supercharger? It shouldn't make a difference.

I've got a Mopar/Borla with the etched viper logo tips brand new for less than a B&B shipped if you're interested.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of the Borla systems that had a 2 1/2" diam. pipe going into the first muffler. That may be why, but that can be changed out REAL easy with a set of Dynomax Ultraflows(my type :D ), they sound great!

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just installed the B&B system with the Roe HF Cats.......I am extremely happy with the sound. Not sure what the dyno will read, but hopefully I'll be happy with that as well.